Superviseur Des Ventes Dix30/Sales Supervisor ft- Dix30Michael Kors | Québec, CA
Posted 24 days ago
Michael Kors is a world-renowned, award-winning designer of luxury accessories and ready-to-wear. His namesake company, established in 1981, produces a range of products under his signature Michael Kors Collection and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. These products include accessories, footwear, watches, jewelry, men’s and women’s ready-to-wear, eyewear and a full line of fragrance products.
Michael Kors stores are operated, either directly or through licensing partners, in some of the most prestigious cities in the world, including New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Munich, Istanbul, Dubai, Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro.
Behind this burgeoning empire stands a singular designer with an innate sense of glamour and an unfailing eye for timeless chic. Michael Kors has won numerous accolades within the fashion industry, been honored for his philanthropy, and earned the respect and affection of millions. Wholly dedicated to a vision of style that is as sophisticated as it is indulgent, as iconic as it is modern, he has created an enduring luxury lifestyle empire with a global reach.
Michael Kors has always been involved in philanthropy, fighting hunger for more than 20 years. A longtime supporter of God’s Love We Deliver, he has worked with the New York-based organization to help distribute meals to people with HIV/AIDS, cancer and other serious illnesses. In 2013, he partnered with the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) to help fight world hunger by designing the 100 Series watch. A portion of the proceeds from his special-edition timepiece helps WFP deliver food to children through its school meals program.
Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Michael Kors est à la recherche de personnes enthousiastes, passionnées et dynamiques qui aimeraient se joindre à son équipe. Le poste offert présente des possibilités d'avancement et permet d'user de créativité dans le cadre d'un environnement positif en pleine croissance.
Les responsabilités comprennent sans toutefois s'y limiter les éléments suivants.
- Voir au recrutement, à la formation et au perfectionnement du personnel des magasins, s'assurant que tous les postes sont pourvus en temps opportun et occupés par des personnes qualifiées.
- Faire preuve de leadership en matière de vente auprès du personnel en jouant un rôle actif en magasin.
- S'assurer que tous les employés offrent à la clientèle un service de la plus haute qualité.
- S'assurer que toutes les procédures opérationnelles sont respectées.
- Mettre en pratique et maintenir toutes les directives relatives au marchandisage.
- Minimum de trois ans d'expérience en gestion des ventes.
- Solides aptitudes opérationnelles.
- Excellentes aptitudes interpersonnelles et en communication.
Michael Kors Canada Co. offre d'excellentes perspectives d'avancement, des salaires concurrentiels, un ensemble complet d'avantages sociaux ainsi que de généreuses réductions sur le prix des vêtements
Michael Kors is looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and dynamic individuals to become a part of our management team. This position offers growth potential and the ability to be creative within a positive, growing environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Recruit, train and develop staff for store, ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified personnel
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor
- Ensure that all associates provide the highest level of customer service
- Ensure all operational procedures are properly followed
- Implement and maintain all merchandising directives
- Minimum of 3 years of Sales Management experience
- Must have strong operational skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Michael Kors Canada Co. offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V