Clinic LeadDermapure | Chilliwack, BC, P2P, CA
Posted a month ago
Acting under the supervision of the Director of Operations, the Clinic Lead is responsible for implementing and overseeing/adjusting the plan of action in line with the clinic's business strategy. As well as conducting all patient consultations, the Clinic Director manages the clinic’s performance and oversees human resources and customer relations. The Clinic Lead is responsible for the clinic’s general management and operations.
- Implement and oversee/adjust the plan of action in line with the clinic's strategy.
- Prepare and analyze elements for the clinic's monthly dashboard (sales results, key performance indicators), and act accordingly.
- Oversee the annual budget.
- Collaborate with the Director of Operations during the hiring process.
- Coordinate and supervise the distribution of tasks within the team.
- Plan training sessions for employees in collaboration with the Director of Operations.
- Manage the performance and ongoing development of team members.
- Manage/track employee hours and forward them to the accounting department.
- Hold weekly team meetings.
- Establish operational and material resource requirements.
- Ensure accuracy of invoices and carry out deposits in accordance with established procedures.
- Ensure accuracy of batches at close of business day, and forward them to the accounting department.
- Issue invoices as part of the Employee Discount Program.
- Manage maintenance and leasehold improvements.
- Manage and optimize inventories.
Customer Relationship Management
- Conduct clinic consultations.
- Organize and host customer information evenings.
- Verify the accuracy of treatment/product orders and ensure monthly follow-up of customer appointments
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction and resolve any dissatisfaction that may potentially arise.
- Recommend solutions for the continuous improvement of the quality of services offered.
- Bachelor's degree in management, business or another relevant field. Any other combination of studies and relevant experience will be considered.
- At least five (5) years of relevant experience, ideally in a retail or service business.
- Experience in sales and personnel management is a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly within a dynamic, growing environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, and manage priorities and peak periods.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to supervise and develop a team.
- Strong business acumen and a thorough, detail-oriented mindset.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Client oriented with a focus on results.
- Demonstrated integrity, discretion and a sense of ethics.
- Demonstrated autonomy, initiative and flexibility.