Business Intelligence Developer - Technology GTDColumbia Association, Inc. | Philippi, WV, 26416, US
Posted a month ago
Business Intelligence Developer - Technology GTD
Thursday, January 26, 2023
Are you ready fortheMostImpactfulWork ofYourLife? SignantHealthis a global evidence generation company. We’re helping our customers digitally enable their clinical trial programs,meeting patients where they are, driving change through technology and innovations and reimagining the path to proof.
Working atSignantHealth puts you in the very heart of the world’s most exciting sector - a high-growth, dynamic company in an extraordinary industry.
We'reon the huntfor a Business Intelligence Developer, thisis a hands-on technical role that is responsible to provides data driven solutions to customer and end user needs in clinical trials that relates to the GTD group.
TheBusiness Intelligence Developerrole will interact withinternalandexternal stakeholdersin order to provide to our internal and external clients with reports to reduce uncertainty, discover (new) relationships between data, separate signal from noise to help and assist in taking the better-informed decision.
To achieve these results, theBusiness Intelligence Developerrole:
- will be required to make decisions on the best technical approach in order to implement the client's requirements
- will use his knowledge and skills to come up with solutions and ideas to meet internal and external client's needs and expectations
Want to join the Best Team ofYourLife?
We’relookingfor people who are excited by the potential to make a difference in the world. You don’t need to have a clinical background to thrive at Signant. You need to be decisive, open to celebratingmistakes,able tocommunicate transparently and inclusively,andsomeoneyour teamcan count on. Most of all you need to be yourself!
As part of our team, your Key Accountabilities will be:
- Identify customer and end user needs for data visualization and reporting and create solutions in collaboration with the customer and the
- Guide the technical developer in the design of the database and data structures to optimize the visualizing and reporting of data according to the project needs
- Design and create dynamic online reports using SQL, XML and Qlik Sense (BI reporting tool) for a broad range of clinical research projects
- Participate in client/design/review meetings as needed, acting as an ambassador for
- Provide guidance to the client on the most suitable solution, ensuring that all recommendations are achievable within the sco
- Ensure definition of done (including unit testing) is met for reports and support verification and validation activities for reports
- Investigate and propose solutions for change in requirements or potential issue/bug
- Perform billable application work, including system reviews and sales prototypes at customer sites
- Provide a high quality service and on time delivery of report sets for the client
- Support onboarding and training/mentoring of new hires
You’ll need to bring:
- BS, BA degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, programming, related degree or equivalent experience
- Good proficiency in SQL
- Ability to understand customer problems and propose solutions, experience in collaborating with customers and/or end users
- Good time management and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate problem solving skills and ability to escalate when necessary
- Able to provide succinct and accurate feedback to the client and the teams about progress and outcomes
- Evidence of the willingness and capability to share knowledge openly with others
- Remains calm under pressure and can handle multiple tasks at any one time
We know that everyone has different wants and needs, which is whyalong with ahighlycompetitivebasesalarywe support our people and their loved ones with a variety of perks and benefits.As part of our teamsome of the benefitsyou can expect to receiveare:
- National Health Insurance & Supplemental Health Insurance
- Employee Referral Program – Bring the Best to Signant Health and earn a reward
- Proof! – Signant’s Employee Recognition Program where you can accumulate points to redeem for exciting merchandise, gift cards, tickets, and more
Does this sound likesomething you’d like to explore?Then we’d love to hear from you! To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter letting us know why you think you’d be perfect for this role.We will begin reviewing submissions during the application period and will fill the vacancy as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
At Signant Health, accepting difference isn’t enough—we celebrate it, we support it, and we nurture it for the benefit of our team members, our clients and our community. Signant Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.