ALSI Sales & Product ManagerSony Corporation | Weybridge, VT, US
Posted a month ago
ALSI Sales & Product Manager page is loaded
ALSI Sales & Product ManagerApply locations Weybridge Puteaux Stuttgart Ismaning time type Full time posted on Posted 2 Days Ago job requisition id JR-111896
We are seeking a Sales & Product Manager for our Automotive SerDes (serializer deserializer) LSIs and GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) chips product categories , with experience in Semiconductor Automotive business. The position is based out of our UK Headquarters in Weybridge*, and you will need to be prepared to sometimes travel within the EU to visit customers and internal stakeholders.
You will manage and support the product lifecycle of two Analog LSI Device categories with the target to increase, sales, market share and maximise profit, in addition to ensuring Sony products and technologies be adopted by key customers and players in the market. You will be in contact with customers that are system integrators, Tier 1 or 2 suppliers, etc.
You will work in an international team, daily collaborating with Sony Sales, Operation and Application Teams in Europe and our colleagues in Sony Japanese HQ. Together, you will lead ambitious sales growth for next years, by creating and improving Sony business strategy.
- Analyse market trends and needs, following customers requirement
- Propose mid-range plan and decide business strategy and action for achieving design win, budget, mid-range plan and further future
- Implement product strategies into existing channels and identify opportunities for new business development.
- Work with the team to ensure Sales growth and align with forecasts and budget
- Be the interface between HQ teams and European Sales and management to have full alignment in strategies and actions
- Support local operations and HQ teams with the monthly demand planning process to maximize sales and ensure inventory targets
- Ensure excellent relationships between European teams and all levels in HQ for optimum mutual business creation and delivery
You will have:
- Engineering and/or Business University degree
- Experience in Automotive Semiconductor industry
- Knowledge of RFQ (Request for quotation) and automotive processes
- 3-5 years’ Experience in a Sales and Marketing role
- Strong logically approach to communicating, influencing and negotiating
- High Proactivity
- Technical knowledge of Serdes and GNSS (Nice to Have)
- Familiar with Japanese culture and companies (Nice to Have)
See our product webpages :
*This role can be located either in Paris, Ismaning, or Stuttgart.
Life at Sony:
We ensure Competitive Salaries by using established benchmarking with excellent compensation policies, and encourage healthy Work-Life Balance with hybrid working policies where available. We are a positive Community who dream big together, respect each other, and enjoy a collaborative culture across Europe.
We like to celebrate and reward our colleagues who make a real difference using our Recognition platform, Bravo!. We also provide access to numerous services & platforms for all aspects of Wellbeing. We Listen to our people through conversations and surveys, Respect their suggestions, then act on them.
You can build your career around you with our fantastic range of Learning & Personal Development programs. We also encourage our staff to try an exciting new roles in an exciting new countries, with a fantastic Mobility team to support you if you take that leap!
We are Sony Europe.
Our people collaborate in an environment of acceptance, integrity and open-mindedness. Diverse teams from all over Europe are the driving force for our business, and we embrace that each and every one of us is original and unique.
Operating in 28 European countries, Sony Europe provides both Consumer & Professional products, as well as Semiconductor, Imaging & Sensing, Healthcare and Biotech solutions. We also have leading R&D Centers and Laboratories developing a new technologies and capabilities for Sony Group interests.
Bring your passion and big ambitions to Sony Europe. Apply now, and let’s move forward together.
Your new office:
Based at the Weybridge/Basingstoke office, you will enjoy a working environment. We have an onsite canteen with a wide range of options available including vegan, and a barista style coffee. There is a well-provisioned onsite gym run by our own Sony Wellbeing Coordinator, with classes on set days in the mornings, times lunch and afternoons. We have a staff car park which includes electric charging points, or if you will use public transport we have a shuttle bus service that regularly between train station and the office at peak times.
Take a look at our Weybridge office here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lwbMOzjoVA
Bring your uniqueness to Sony:
We recognize that each and every one of us is original and unique. Diversity and inclusion are in our DNA, they drive innovation. We empower our people to achieve one goal: to fill the world with emotion, through the power of creactivity and technology.
Fill the world with emotion, through the power of creativity and technology.
Dreams & Curiosity
Pioneer the future with dreams and curiosity.
Pursue the creation of the very best by harnessing diversity and varying viewpoints.
Integrity & Sincerity
Earn the trust for the Sony brand through ethical and responsible conduct.
Fulfill our stakeholder responsibilities through disciplined business practices.