Occupational Health Coordinator 2Abbott Laboratories | Kansas City, MO, 64101, US
Posted a month ago
Occupational Health Coordinator 2 page is loaded
Occupational Health Coordinator 2Apply locations United States - Missouri - Kansas City time type Full time posted on Posted Yesterday job requisition id 31049277 Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 115,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Diagnostic testing is a compass, providing information that helps in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of a range of health conditions.
Abbott’s life-changing tests and diagnostic tools give you accurate, timely information to better manage your health. We’re empowering smarter medical and economic decision-making to help transform the way people manage their health at all stages of life. Every day, more than 10 million tests are run on Abbott’s diagnostics instruments, providing lab results for millions of people.
Our location in Kansas City, MO has an opportunity for an Occupational Health Coordinator II . Occupational Health Coordinators are responsible for the coordination/completion of appointment requests and associated communication with clients/clinics. Responsibilities also include following up on the events from reports and/or email inquiries. Occupational Health Coordinators work with our clinics to schedule and complete events. Coordinators also communicate directly with the client if there is an inquiry or escalation to address. Client interaction takes place through Inbound and Outbound phone inquiries and email.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Respond to inquiries related to testing transactions via phone and email.
- Track and follow up on received source documents and the amount of time documents are in process.
- Identify and interpret appropriate steps to resolve the need of the customer.
- Coordinate send and receipt of source documents; resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing information on documents.
- Enter data into the computer following each action taken and enter the necessary codes to represent the action.
- Make necessary corrections to information entered to ensure problem resolution.
- Request documentation from vendors, clinics, or clients as required to complete the testing process.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- High School diploma
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Four-year degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Call center experience is strongly preferred
- General knowledge of Occupational Health Services is a plus
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- Training and career development , with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives, and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness, and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and a history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: http://www.abbottbenefits.com/pages/candidate.aspx
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com , on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott , and Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
The salary for this role is between:N/A
JOB FAMILY:Customer Service
DIVISION:TOX ARDx Toxicology
LOCATION:United States > Kansas City : 8140 Ward Parkway
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf
Similar Jobs (3)
Occupational Health Team Leadlocations United States - Missouri - Kansas City time type Full time posted on Posted 26 Days Ago
Account Compliance Coordinatorlocations United States - Missouri - Kansas City time type Full time posted on Posted 27 Days Ago
About UsAbbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott , to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Your Privacy Choices