Quality Control InspectorGerresheimer AG | ND, US
Posted a month ago
- Performs a variety of pre-determined inspection techniques to determine and maintain quality of ware
- Checks quality of processed ware by gauging techniques and visual inspection.
- Records quality data and related information using statistical process control methods.
- Interprets blueprints and written specifications necessary to adjust equipment to obtain required quality with tolerances and ensures proper recording.
- Makes independent decisions whether products meets quality specifications.
- Is knowledgeable of the S.P.C. system and uses it as required to support manufacturing
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior Quality Control Inspecting experience
We offer you a canteen and free beverages.
With our education assistance program and tuition reimbursement, we make sure our employees get regular trainings and coaching to unleash their possibilities.
Besides a company doctor, we offer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, group insurance and health check-ups. Moreover, a flexible spending and health saving account, employee assistance program and 401 (k) retirement and matching savings plan.
Creating a great place to work is essential for us, so we live up to our values teamwork, responsibility, integrity, bold innovation and excellence (TRIBE).
Note: Benefits might vary depending on the position.
Company DescriptionGerresheimer is the global partner for pharma, biotech, healthcare and cosmetics with a very broad product range for pharmaceutical and cosmetic packaging and drug delivery devices. The company is an innovative solution provider from concept to delivery of the end product. Gerresheimer achieves its ambitious goals through a high level of innovative strength, industrial competence, focus on quality and customers. In developing innovative and sustainable solutions, Gerresheimer relies on a comprehensive international network with numerous innovation and production centers in Europe, America and Asia. Gerresheimer produces close to its customers worldwide with around 10,000 employees and generates annual sales of more than €1.4 billion. With its products and solutions, Gerresheimer plays an essential role in people's health and well-being.