Junior IT Support SpecialistZühlke Engineering AG | DE, US
Posted a month ago
- You will be part of the highly motivated global User Support capability team and an expert in technical support, on site or group-wide via remote access. You support and advise users on their questions about technical applications and analyse the issues to optimise our processes in the long term.
- As an IT Support Specialist, you are the point of contact for various applications like Microsoft 365, VPN, VMware Horizon on multiple platforms like Windows, macOS, Android and iOS.
- You support our device lifecycle process (inventory planning, replacements, dispatching of starter packages, onboarding) for our German locations.
- In our office in Eschborn, you will be responsible for the maintenance of our workplaces (IMAC), the IT warehouse and troubleshooting of video conferencing solutions in our meeting rooms.
- You have successfully completed apprenticeship in the IT or a similar IT degree as well as first years of professional experience in IT Support.
- You have proven work experience in resolving, troubleshooting and supporting incidents for different types of end users, both soft- and hardware and you are ideally familiar with IT helpdesk software, such as Freshservice.
- You are solution-oriented and focused on your work, you prioritise your tasks professionally and do not lose track of important goals.
- Confident written and spoken communication in German (at least B2) and a good command of English form the basis of your excellent communication skills.
- Your creativity, openness to new and different perspectives and technologies as well as a confident manner and a good dose of empathy round off your profile.
- A collegial and uncomplicated relationship within the entire company
- A workplace with modern infrastructure
- Good internal and external training opportunities, which are very important to us as a future-oriented and innovative company
- Exciting tasks and challenging projects in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible working models with homeoffice options that allow you to balance professional and personal ambitions
- Unique culture - we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Further development – we invest 10% of our turnover in the development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous, high-quality training.
- Knowledge exchange - we have an interdisciplinary approach, culture of knowledge sharing and learning from each other.
- International topic groups – we exchange experience, knowledge and support each other in our further development within our internal communities (such as Data Platforms, AI & Data Science).
- Great workplace – we offer a culture of trust, encourage you to think outside the box and to share your ideas.
- Sustainability - a matter close to our hearts. We aim to ensure that our projects and services are as sustainable as possible and also make our customers more sustainable.