Automotive Sales ConsultantHireology | Lafayette, LA, 70595, US
Posted a month ago
Welcome to the Sterling Automotive Group, a Louisiana dealership that includes Sterling Kia, Sterling Ford Lincoln, Sterling Hyundai Genesis, Sterling Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, Sterling Buick GMC, Sterling Value Pre-Owned, Sterling Premium Select, Sterling Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram West, Sterling Buick GMC West and Sunbelt Motors. Our mission is to serve Acadiana and beyond with a sense of pride, professionalism, and a commitment to excellence. In pursuit of that vision, Sterling employees aspire to be much more than members of a sales force; we ensure customers view us as trusted advisors for sales and service needs. Sterling makes every effort to contemporize and further distinguish ourselves from the competition, promising each customer an easy, transparent, and refreshingly honest car purchase and/or service experience.
The Sales Consultant is directly responsible for counseling customers on their decision journey while purchasing a new/used vehicle from Sterling Automotive. The sales consultant’s position is heavily reliant on digital communications, digital marketing, social selling and face-to-face interactions. Excellent customer service skills are required to assist our customers throughout the sales process, including service after the sale.
What You'll Do:
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
- Vehicle expertise & product knowledge
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business
- Overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses
- Business Development and build clientele
- Work daily tasks through Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Respond to internet, phone and in-person leads
- Make an effective delivery by following all details of deals such as paperwork, financing information, turning in used car, etc.
What We're Looking For:
- Excellent work ethic with a can-do attitude
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Ability to listen and understand customer needs/wants
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Clean driving record with valid Driver's License
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
- At least 21 years of age, for insurance purposes
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Career Progression with paid ongoing training
- Employee vehicle pricing
- Discounts on products and services
- Family owned and operated with
- Long-term job security with a growing company
Large inventory and dealership collection support through company advertising and internet presence!
Commission-based compensation with bonus structure.NO CAPS on commission!Continuous Sales Training offered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Apply for Automotive Sales Consultant
First name (required)
Last name (required)
Email address (required)
Phone number (required)
I would like to receive updates about my application via SMS
Were you referred by anyone? Yes No
Please add your resume
10MB limit; .pdf, .doc, and .docx file types are accepted.
ATTACH FILE Please add your resume 10MB limit; .pdf, .doc, and .docx file types are accepted.
Job title held (optional)
End date (optional)
What did you like most about the position?
What did you like least about this position and why did you leave (or plan to leave)?
Why do you think this position is a good fit for you?
What questions or concerns do you have about this role? (optional)
Have you previously been employed by Sterling Automotive Group?
I certify that answers given herein and in my attached resume are true, accurate, and complete to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation into all statements I have made on this Form as may be necessary for reaching an employment decision. In the event I am employed, I understand that any false or misleading information I knowingly provided herein or in subsequent interviews may result in discharge and/or legal action. I understand that this Career History Form is not the sole basis from which a hiring decision has been made, and understand that this Form will be used in conjunction with a series of interviews and assessments to determine my suitability for the role to which I am applying. Please type name and date below:
Do you have a legal right to work for any employer in the United States?
Please contact us if you would like to better understand our data collection and usage policies.