Sales Associate - The domain 0345Forever 21 | Austin, TX, 78716, US
Posted a month ago
The Sales Associate is responsible for demonstrating knowledge and love of the brand while ensuring each customer has an exciting and enjoyable experience. The Sales Associate bring a positive attitude and service mentality to every interaction in an effort to delight the Forever 21 shopper.
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment as customers enter or exit the store.
- Immediately responds to customer inquiries and needs.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to deliver a great customer experience.
- Assists in the location, availability and selection of merchandise.
- Uses basic selling techniques to engage with the customer.
- Introduces current sales, promotions, credit card applications and other brand initiatives to gain customer’s loyalty.
- Follows the Company’s Customer FIRST model (Friendly Greeting, Identifying Needs, Responding, Suggesting and Styling, and Thanking).
- Completes sales transactions and maintains proper accountability at registers.
- Processes merchandise returns and exchanges courteously and under company guidelines.
- Speaks positively about the brand, about our customers, and about other team members.
- Demonstrates initiative, teamwork and ownership in every interaction.
- Maintains the visual standards for the selling floor, fitting rooms, visual displays and presentations.
- Assists in daily store recovery, before, during or after store opening hours.
- Adheres to company policies, procedures, and loss prevention practices.
- Shares feedback and ideas with management that will help improve the processes in the store.
- Adapts to an environment that changes quickly while managing multiple tasks.
- Provides support for all cross-functional departments.
- Helps set the tone and standards that drive customer satisfaction and that will lead the business to be recognizable within the market.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Minimum of one year of retail sales experience and previous cash handling experience is preferred.
- Must be energetic and charismatic.
- Must have strong communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure interactions are conducted without bias or prejudice.
- Must be able to complete sales transactions in POS register system.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business which may include the closing shift, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to perform repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and working with cleaning chemicals.