P2P/O2C Specialist IBM FIGO H/FGEODIS INTERSERVICES | Belgrade, ME, 04917, US
Posted a month ago
- Provide the basic functions of the website;
- Allow users to use social media features;
P2P/O2C Specialist IBM FIGO H/F
• Holding overall responsibility for P2P/O2C process including invoice processing, expense and income processing, dispute management, vendor and customer queries, positive cash flow and exception handling
• Manage supplier invoice - ensure no overcharges, once delivery is verified by the Operations and that billing is in line with contractual conditions.
• Responsible to submit, for management approval, timely and accurate payment proposal to accounting/treasury and ensuring timely execution
• Manage customer invoice – ensure all cost born from the supplier invoice are billed to the customer according to contractual conditions and respective PO.
• Responsible for timely and accurate invoice verification according predefined rules and dispute solving with suppliers, as well as customer invoice submission and response to queries/ disputes during customer invoice verification, managing issues and root cause; liaise with customer key account management, Procurement and Operations to solve billing issues
• Responsible for timely and accurate follow up together with Accounting on client payments
• Ensure positive cash flow together with other team members for the organization
• Keep on minimum level P2P/O2C open items/disputes defined in KPI and within the targets
• Keep data base and all assigned tools and systems up to date with the accurate information for both processes
• Ensure AP/AR SLAs are achieved, analyze the data with very good understanding of rate structure for client/ supplier side and ensure business issues are appropriately escalated and responded to. Report any deviations following the agreed process
• Managing exceptions/claims/escalations/vendor/customer engagement and relevant databases or systems participating on daily/weekly/monthly follow-up calls in order to resolve them within expected agreed service level or to eliminate delays
• Ensure quality of work is at maximum service level and that all necessary tasks are followed according to the process rules and work instructions.
• Communicating with Client/Supplier/Vendor when required to fulfil the tasks or manage escalation
• Take the actions in order to provide added value and optimize P2P/O2C processes within group, company and client in order to achieve satisfactory service accounting SLA and company KPI
• Provide active support to project implementation with own ideas e.g. for system development/ enhancement. Provides analytical support during project implementation & general implementation support.
• Responsible for compliance testing input when required
• Support internal/external parties/departments/institutions with relevant documentation for related audits and business control upon request
• Comply with and implementing within his/her scope of work company's and clients Code of Ethics, ISO, LEAN and other standards
• Provide training to team members within his/her scope of work and ensure all work instructions are up to date.
High school, Advanced English knowledge; Advanced MS Office and Excel knowledge
BAC+4 / MAITRISE / MASTER(1)