Pursuits Specialist IIBaxter and Woodman Inc | Houston, TX, 77246, US
Posted a month ago
Pursuits Specialist II - Careers At Baxter & Woodman
Career Opportunities with Baxter and Woodman Inc
A great place to work.Share with friends or Subscribe!
Can’t find a position in your field on our site, but want
to have your resume in our database? Click here to submit your resume.
Pursuits Specialist IILocation: Houston , TX
Brand: Baxter & Woodman, Inc.
START YOUR APPLICATION
Position: Pursuits Specialist II
Position Location: Houston
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Experienced professionals and recent graduates alike encounter more than just a job at Baxter & Woodman– they discover a lasting, rewarding career with a recognized leader in technology and innovation. Baxter & Woodman offers an exceptional work environment. Named a 2022 Zweig Best Firms To Work For means we appreciate and value our staff, providing them with a comprehensive benefits package that includes flexible work schedules, an outstanding 401K match, and more.
Baxter & Woodman, Inc. has a rewarding opportunity for a Pursuits Specialist II. This position will consist of maintaining marketing information systems, developing proposals and presentations (coordinating, strategizing, composing), and supporting the Business Development efforts of Vice Presidents.
Responsibilities of Coordinator Role:
- Prepare high quality and timely engineering proposals, qualifications, reports, presentations, brochures, award submittals, and other communications.
- Facilitate, coordinate, and participate in kick-off meetings and proposal production activities.
- Coordinate with consultant firms for teaming and gathering marketing materials.
- Communicate and interact with engineers, project managers, and technical staff.
- Meet strict deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Interview subject matter experts and edit technical content for target audiences.
- CRM database maintenance, including writing and organizing resumes and project descriptions.
- Assist with maintaining corporate website and social media channels.
- Public Relations: Prepare and submit press releases and technical articles coordinate special events and speaking opportunities.
- Staff Motivation: Collaborate with other departments for internal presentations and/or staff events; share information.
Additional Responsibilities of Coordinator Role:
- Strong facilitator - participates in Go/ No Go decisions.
- Make proposal assignments for the Marketing Staff
- Review, edit and mentor/training Junior Coordinators
- Provide input regarding software and applications for proposal generation training requests.
- Coordinates Large Agency submittals and Statement of Economic and Financial Condition (SEFC)
- Tracks needed Agency renewal requirements.
- Track Proposal Activity – Develop and Run Reports for Management (pending; win-loss; weekly workload)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field, or 8+ years of working experience.
- 3 or more years of experience in marketing field or communications setting
- Strong writing skills and an understanding of the fundamental principles of graphic layout and design
- Experience researching, designing, writing and/or producing persuasive communications.
- Ability to adapt writing style to different audiences.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign) and Microsoft Office
- Excellent multi-tasking, time management and organizational skills with the ability to balance short-term deadlines against long-term goals; ability to understand and organize large volumes of information.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to exercise excellent creative, communication, and problem-solving skills focusing attention on details.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Experience working in engineering or architecture is preferred.
- Proficient with customer relationship management databases (i.e., Deltek Vision/Vantagepoint) is preferred.
- Knowledge of social media, graphic design, and video creation/editing a plus
Baxter & Woodman, Inc. is an equal opportunity - affirmative action – M/F/Vet/Disability employerSTART YOUR APPLICATION
Visit Our Home Page
© 2023 Baxter and Woodman Inc
Applicant Tracking System Powered by