Licensed Investment Support Specialist IFifth Third | Sarasota, FL, 34243, US
Posted a month ago
Licensed Investment Support Specialist I page is loaded
Licensed Investment Support Specialist IApply locations Sarasota, FL time type Full time posted on Posted 2 Days Ago job requisition id R33630
Make banking a Fifth Third better®
We connect great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to take the next step? Discover a career in banking at Fifth Third Bank.
GENERAL FUNCTION: The Licensed Investment Support Specialist II provides office management support for registered securities representatives (e.g., Investment Executives, or Wealth Management Advisors).
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating within the Bank's risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide daily administrative support to designated registered representatives, and existing and potential clients.
- Provide guidance to the banking center partners as requested.
- Process and follow-up operations duties linked to new/existing accounts, risk management, marketing support, order entry etc.
- Perform account maintenance including opening new accounts, money transfer requests, executing orders, address changes, etc.
- Ensure that all assigned trading transactions are executed in a timely and accurate manner, and that all documentation is maintained to standards
- Maintain close contact with clients in order to ensure that they are informed about industry changes while deepening the relationship and serving the best interest of the client.
- Educate and coach business partners on current market conditions, products, compliance and operational duties.
- Support multiple registered securities representatives or representatives with very large books of business.
- Handle various administrative functions for the registered securities representatives including but not limited to executing trades.
- Ensure that all trading activity complies with federal and internal compliance regulations and guidelines.
- Work closely with Banking Center or Private Bank partners to identify new client opportunities and deepen existing client relationships.
- Help with onboarding of Investment Executives, Wealth Management Advisors, or Licensed Investment Support Specialists as requested.
- Perform other projects or duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics, or Business Management preferred.
Securities Industry Essentials (SIE), Series 7, 66 (or 65 and 63), appropriate state resident insurance licenses for Life, Health, Long Term Care, and Variable Annuity certification are required as documented in the Fifth Third Securities Licensing Guidelines.
- Five (5) years of brokerage or related financial services experience.
- Excellent understanding of the financial industry, compliance regulations, daily operational duties and investment brokerage/banking products. Prior Brokerage experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Must be able to prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks at once.
- Intermediate computer skills with demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Strong verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure utilizing excellent time management skills.
- Normal office environment with little exposure to dust, noise, temperature and the like.
#LI-JS1Licensed Investment Support Specialist ILOCATION -- Sarasota, Florida 34232-6250
Fifth Third Bank, National Association is proud to have an engaged and inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Similar Jobs (1)
Licensed Investment Support Specialist IIlocations Sarasota, FL time type Full time posted on Posted 30+ Days Ago
Join Our Talent Network
Introduce yourself to our team to stay connected on future opportunities. We look forward to finding the right place for you. Are you ready to take the next step?
Fifth Third Bank, National Association is one of the top-performing banks in the country, with a history that spans more than 150 years. We’ve staked our claim on looking at things differently to make banking a Fifth Third better. This applies to our relationships with customers and employees alike.
We employ about 18,000 people while offering:
• A chance for employees to build their future, with supportive career development and comprehensive health and financial wellness programs.
• An environment where we win together by celebrating achievements and working collaboratively.
• An opportunity to make a difference in a positive and lasting way. Everything we do is geared toward improving lives.
We’re proud that Fifth Third is a warm and caring place to grow – as a customer and as a team member.