Acquisition Security Management SpecialistAxientcorp | FL, US
Posted a month ago
Axient is seeking an Acquisition Security Management Specialist to support our customer in Eglin AFB, FL.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop sound security practices and policies regarding acquisition, physical, personnel and documentation security.
- Update security classification guides.
- Support the execution of all aspects of acquisition program security throughout a program's life cycle.
- Prepare acquisition security related sections of acquisition program documentation.
- Review Contractor deliverables.
- Evaluate program information and hardware throughout the program life cycle.
- Plan and implement security-related surveys, assessments, and studies.
- Evaluate program security information and hardware throughout the program life cycle (to include studies, analyses, plans, procedures, production, test plans/results, transportation, technology, and storage of end items).
- Maintain databases that reflect receipt, storage, inventory, and disposition of classified information to include data entry, updates, and generation of reports.
- Participate in audits of Government classified holdings to ensure proper accountability.
- Maintain databases of classified visits and clearance levels.
- Perform inspection, inventory, logging, storage, documentation, transmittal, and internal distribution of classified information received.
- Evaluate Contractor classified data submittals for compliance with the appropriate SSCG.
- Provide security inspection and protection to areas where classified information is being stored and designing and establishing security procedures and policies.
- Develop and provide security awareness and other security education programs.
- Review and verify qualifications for access to special access programs.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a communications security program.
- Provide security support to source selections.
Education and Experience
- Associates degree and ten (10) years of professional experience; OR
- Bachelor's degree and five (5) years of professional experience
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top-Secret Clearance by date of hire.
- Must obtain and maintain a Security Professional Education Development (SPeD) certification within 12 months of hire date.
- Must be a US Citizen and successfully complete a U.S. government background investigation.
Must meet applicable COVID requirements and protocols