2022 Information AnalystCentro Escolar University | Philippi, WV, 26416, US
Posted a month ago
2022 Information Analyst at China Banking Corporation | CEU Career Center Directory Menu
- China Banking Corporation
China Banking Corporation
- 50,000 - 100,000 employees
- Jobs & Opportunities 55
- Videos 1
2022 Information AnalystMakati City China Banking is hiring for the role of Operations Assistant- Consumer Banking Group
- Apply direct
Opportunity detailsOpportunity Type Graduate Job Salary PHP 10,500 - 29,000Prosple salary estimate Start Date Ongoing
Entry PathwaySee details
- Permanent resident
- Full working rights
About China Banking Corporation
China Banking Corporation (China Bank) is one of the leading private universal banks in the Philippines. They offer a full range of banking products and services to institutional (corporate, middle market/commercial, SMEs) and individual (retail, mass affluent, high net worth) customers, as well as thrift banking, investment banking, insurance brokerage, and bancassurance through our subsidiaries China Bank Savings, China Bank Capital, China Bank Securities, China Bank Insurance Brokers, and Manulife China Bank Life Assurance.
Work with the dynamic Alternative Channels Division. As an Information Analyst, you are responsible for gathering data and transforming these into information critical to business decisions, preparing reports, and providing information concerning bank alternative channels-- usage, performance, and market
Training, development & rotations
We have flagship development programs to hone the skills and knowledge of our employees at different levels of our organization:
- Supervisory Development Program – for rank & file employees who have the potential to assume first-line leadership roles.
- Junior Executive Development Program – for middle managers who are being developed to take on more leadership responsibilities.
- Branch Heads Training Program – for branch managers to develop and strengthen their competencies to effectively lead their branches.
Compensation and benefits
China bank ensures gainful employment, providing our full-time employees with competitive salaries (basic salary, bonuses, overtime pay, profit sharing, and performance-based increase) and fringe benefits (HMO, group insurance coverage, paid leaves, allowances, employee loans, car plan for officers, and retirement benefits). We also have different parental leave types – Solo Parent Leave, Paternity Leave, and Maternity Leave.
A total of 831 employees availed of parental leaves, and the overall retention rate after parental leaves is 92.9%. Employees remain employed with China Bank even after having their leaves to take care of their families.
China Bank will be a leading provider of quality services consistently delivered to institutions, entrepreneurs, and individuals here and abroad, to meet their financial needs and exceed their rising expectations.
China Bank will be a primary catalyst in the creation of wealth for our customers, driven by a desire to help them succeed, through a highly engaged team of competent and empowered professionals, guided by in-depth knowledge of their needs and supported by leading-edge technology.
They will maintain the highest ethical standards, sense of responsibility, and fairness concerning our customers, employees, shareholders, and the communities they serve.
China Bank keeps its employees engaged and motivated to maintain productivity, but more importantly, to ensure their mental health and well-being amid this pandemic. They have various programs to drive meaningful collaborations, work-life balance, and a deeper sense of loyalty and camaraderie.
- Issued 5,388,400 China Bank shares to over 8,300 employees under the Centennial Stock grant plan. The grantees received 100 China Bank shares for every year of service.
- China Bank recognized over 441 employees who rendered 10 to 45 years of service during the virtual service awards.
Creating a safe and nurturing work environment
- Rolled out a group-wide vaccination program and conducted webinars on Covid-19 safety.
- Sustained the Work-life Integration Program with various online pieces of training to help employees effectively manage their finances, manage stress, learn a new skill, and adopt an active and healthy lifestyle.
- Graduate of Mathematics, Statistics, Information Technology, Industrial Engineering, or Business-related courses
How to apply
To apply for this position, simply click the “Apply” button on this page.
- Evaluation of resume / application form / copy of grades (TOR).
- Phone / Online Interview.
- Pre-employment exam.
- Assessment of application.
- For the final Interview.
- Apply direct
Hiring criteriaYou should have or be completing the following to apply for this opportunity.
Degree or CertificateMinimum Level of Study Graduate Diploma or higher Study Field B I
Working rightsThe opportunity is available to applicants in any of the following categories. Citizen Permanent resident Full working rights Limited working rights No working rights Philippines
Copyright 2023 © Prosple.
In Partnership with Centro Escolar University .