Field Sales ManagerColumbia Association, Inc. | Prescott, AR, 71857, US
Posted a month ago
Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,200 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 50 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
What does a Field Sales Manager do at Swire Coca-Cola?
In this role, you are responsible for the development, application, and execution of sales plans and goals designed to increase sales, profits and market share for an assigned territory.
- Effectively train, supervise and motivate sales staff to ensure optimal performance.
- Assist with the development, implementation and monitoring of budget, sales, profit, pricing and marketing share goals.
- Track and report progress to ensure that programs are being executed and goals are achieved.
- Working in a collaborative environment sharing the best practices of the trade.
- 2 years of experience in a sales/customer service environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable form of transportation
- Driving record must meet Swire’s vehicle policy
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity andaffirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program asrequired by law.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.