Special Orders AssociateMammoth Distribution | CA, US
Posted a month ago
Mammoth is the leading cannabis manufacturing, distribution, and branding company in California.
We are looking for a Special Orders Associate to work collaboratively with our shipping, printing, and special orders teams in various functions. Must be able to work cooperatively as part of a team ensuring deadlines are met while observing the highest standards of safety and quality. The successful candidate will have experience working in a warehouse environment, comfortability working with new technology, and strong attention to detail. Must be self-motivated, flexible to changing deadlines, and have effective communication and time management skills with a positive attitude.
- Pick and pack VIP client orders with accuracy. Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Learn databases and inventory systems
- May rotate duties with other teams as needed. Must be cooperative and flexible to perform different roles as requested and required.
- This role will be cross-trained to assist the printing team with assembly of retail kits for promotional events and product launches.
- Convert sales and print invoices to prepare for picking
- Complete pick and pack tasks such as box assembly, packing, and labeling
- Manually take inventory of stock and restock supplies to par levels while maintaining high attention to detail
- Rotate stock and ensure that the work area is clean and maintained
- Make every effort to increase productivity and efficiency without compromising quality
- Flexible and cooperative to meet changing and unexpected deadlines. This may include, but is not limited to, being willing to work overtime which may not be scheduled or anticipated in advance.
- Follow all written and verbal instructions
- Attend all safety training
- Consistently demonstrate a positive and professional attitude
- Maintain confidentiality in accordance with internal standards and requirements
● High school graduate
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 1-year experience working in manufacturing environment preferred
- Inventory/stocking experience is a plus
- Retail merchandising experience is a plus
- Basic math and computer skills (experience with spreadsheets is a plus)
- Available to work a flexible schedule including unanticipated overtime
- Capable of reading and understanding production documents and safety
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to comply with all safety guidelines at all times
- Reliable and punctual
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
- High attention to detail
- Ability to understand and speak basic English
- Creative problem solver
- Manual dexterity
- Able and patient to do repetitive tasks
- Lifting, bending, reaching
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to be on your feet for 75% of the day
Mammoth Distribution provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
DISCLOSURE TO JOB APPLICANTS PURSUANT TO THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)
As part of your job application and the Company’s evaluation of your candidacy, the Company collects, receives, maintains, and uses the following types of Personal Information about you for the business purposes identified for each category:
Category: Personal Identifiers
Examples: Name, alias, postal or mailing address, email address, telephone number, social security number, driver’s license or state identification card number, passport number
- To comply with state and federal law and regulations requiring; employers to maintain certain records;
- To evaluate your job application and candidacy for employment;
- To obtain and verify background check and references; and
- To communicate with you regarding your candidacy for employment.
Category: Pre-Hire Information
Examples: Job application, resume, background check results, job interview notes, and candidate evaluation records
Business Purpose: Same as above
Category: Employment History
Examples: Information regarding prior job experience, positions held, names of prior supervisors, reference information, skills and when permitted by applicable law your salary history or expectations
Business Purpose: Same as above
Category: Education Information
Examples: Information from resumes regarding educational history; transcripts or records of degrees, vocational certifications, licenses obtained Business
Purpose: Same as above
If you become employed by the Company, the Company will notify you of additional categories of Personal Information that it collects, receives, and maintains for business purposes