Systems Analyst, CLMIowaLifeScience | Northwest, NC, US
Posted a month ago
Corporate Functions - Bothell, United States
Seagen is a global, multi-product biotechnology company dedicated to developing and commercializing transformative cancer medicines. As the industry leader in antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology, we pioneered a new generation in the science of harnessing antibodies to deliver cell-killing agents directly to cancer cells. Seagen’s dedication to improving the lives of cancer patients goes beyond science, and we believe that every employee has a role in contributing to this mission. By working together with a shared dedication and diverse perspectives, we are able to reach our full potential and make a real difference in the world. Seagen is a fast-growing company and has an abundance of opportunities available for you to grow your career. Put your passion to work at Seagen and join us!
This position reports to the Sr. Legal Operations Manager and is responsible for managing the Contract Lifecycle Management system, the internal contract intake tool, and the contract execution tool and work with IT and the different clients to ensure that systems meet the business needs.
The Systems Manager Transactional Law must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to gather business requirements and translate them into technical requirements, draft business requirements documents, lead change management, and deliver training to the end users.
This role’s mission is the continuous improvement of the business flows that the systems involved in the end to end contracting process support and the perfect candidate must be able to make a positive impact in the operational excellence of the Transactional Law team.
- Oversees the daily operation of the Contract Lifecycle Management system, the contract intake tool, and the contract execution tool. Coordinates communications, prioritization, and delivery of support to end users
- Engages with clients to collect feedback and identify pain points and opportunities for improvement
- Identifies business process, system process, and company policies dependencies in client requests and collaborates with stakeholders to successfully drive system enhancements
- Drafts and updates requirements documents, including interface mapping documents, mocks, and flowcharts
- Drafts thorough user test cases and drives user acceptance tests
- Creates and maintains end-user training documents and modules and coordinates with the knowledge management teams across the enterprise for publishing updated content and document links
- Works closely with Knowledge Management to support in the delivery of systems training to end users as needed
- Works closely with project managers and system administrators to ensure delivery of system enhancements
- Reports progress on enhancements to clients and stakeholders throughout the duration of a project
- Assesses user permission levels and coordinates with IT and business management for the onboarding and offboarding of licensed users
- Supports other projects impacting managed systems
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, or related field List the education and certifications needed
- Experience in a product management or related role required
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact, influence, and negotiate effectively at all levels of management and peers
- Must be able to prove strong critical thinking, analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Strong preference in contract management solutions experience
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
The hiring pay range for this position is $71,000 to $91,300 per year based on skills, education and experience relevant to the role. Other components of total compensation include a competitive equity grant at the time of hire (with additional annual grants, and grants upon promotion when applicable), and an annual bonus.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, and as an integral part of its public health and safety measures, Seagen requires that all newly-hired employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before commencing employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements of applicable federal, state, and local law.