Warehouse Team LeadOpportunity Partners | Minnetonka, MN, 55345, US
Posted a month ago
The Warehouse Team Lead will oversee the shipping and receiving of raw materials and finished goods in our Minnetonka facility. You will lead & train a team of temporary Shipping & Receiving Clerks to move our raw materials and finished goods in our facility and shipping area.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday: 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Wage: $22.00 per hour
How will you make a difference?
- Loads and unloads freight from incoming & outgoing trucks in a safe and efficient manner.
- Contact customers on receiving shortages.
- Prepares receiving tickets when counts are verified.
- Label products that had been received so the warehouse maintains an efficient flow of incoming and outgoing products.
- Counts finished product and notifies supervisor of any discrepancies.
- Prepare all shipping tickets for our customers and drivers.
- Prepare and process all United Parcel Service (UPS) packages and truck orders so that shipments are ready to be picked up by UPS.
- Delivers incoming packages to our Opportunity Partner’s employees and departments.
- Train our temporary Shipping & Receiving Clerks on warehouse duties.
- Assist & back-up our shipping & receiving clerks and Inspector.
What will you bring to Opportunity Partners?
- High school degree or GED is required
- Minimum of one year of shipping & receiving experience within a warehouse or manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of six months of supervisory experience.
Why Opportunity Partners?
Join our award-winning team where you’ll do life-changing work! As part of a mission-focused nonprofit that values impact, choice, heart and partnership in our community, we will train you for success! As an OP employee, you will earn more than just a paycheck.