Logistics Support SpecialistAxient | Huntsville, AL, 35824, US
Salary Range:$27,000 – $35,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted a month ago
Axient is seeking a Logistics Program Specialist to support our customer in Huntsville, AL.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide logistics staffing and support for all Fixed Wing managed Program of Record (POR) airplanes. Provide logistics support for all PM Fixed Wing managed Program of Record (POR) airplanes IAW AR 700-127, AR 700-142, AR 700-138, AR 750-1, etc.
- Attend approved Government events pertaining to acquisition logistics.
- Be familiar with and be able to understand Life Cycle Sustainment Plans (LCSP), all associated LCSP annexes, Independent Logistics Assessment, Analysis of Product Support Alternatives, Performance Based Product Support Strategy, and Product Support Management.
- Provide recommendations and courses of action that impact logistics for various logistics elements.
- Knowledge and experience with the 12 Integrated Product Support (IPS) Elements for Logistics: 1. Product Support Management, 2. Supply Support, 3. Packaging, Handling, Storage and Transportation, 4. Maintenance Planning and Management, 5. Design Interface, 6. Sustaining Engineering, 7. Technical Data, 8. Computer Resources, 9. Facilities and Infrastructure, 10. Manpower and Personnel, 11. Support Equipment, 12. Training and Training Support.
- Be familiar with Supply System Management, DPAS and other property accountability systems.
- Establish and conduct continual programs review and analysis to identify problems, necessary resource adjustments, and/or program schedule revisions.
- Must be able to work independently, supporting any of the following: the functional, personnel, logistical, and/or financial aspects of an acquisition program.
- Be able to support duties as a property manager and perform property book transactions.
- Experience working with and/or supporting DoD weapon system requirements and acquisition programs.
- Experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and the suite of Microsoft office products.
- Must have an active and transferrable DoD security clearance with current investigation at the required level.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with US Army Acquisition and Logistics development.
- Clear understanding of maintenance and sustainment is required.
- Experience in the areas of maintenance technical publications is desired but not required.
- Ability to travel CONUS in performance of duties.
- Build strong working relationships with FW PO management, support organizations, stakeholders, and peers through timely, consistent, transparent, and effective communication.
- Plan, organize, and manage complex projects simultaneously while providing innovative and executable options to resolve challenging programmatic issues.
- Utilize all available program management tools, spreadsheets, databases, and the Microsoft Office Suite to efficiently manage and clearly communicate programmatic status.
- Remain responsive and flexible to organizational and program changes.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Must meet applicable COVID safety requirements and protocols