Compliance AdministratorAssociated Asset Management (AAM), LLC | Myrtle Beach, SC, 29588, US
Posted a month ago
Primarily responsible for ensuring Architectural Guidelines and Governing Documents are upheld within designated communities by thorough knowledge of CC&Rs and Design Guidelines. Providing both customer service and education to homeowners in respect to compliance and submittal processes to ensure the overall success of the community.
- Provides direct support to the Community Manager(s) assigned to the designated communities in order to meet community standards.
- Partners with homeowners to educate and ensure effective, long-term solutions.
- Research issues of non-compliance and prepares documentation for Committee/Board review.
- Records and tracks compliance information through company database.
- Maintains detailed records of compliance through investigations and follow up reports of non-compliance.
- Investigates issues of complaints/accusations brought against second parties by homeowners and makes determinations based on these findings.
- Oversees the preparation of all compliance notices, fine notices and all related compliance issues as well as landscape and architectural submittals.
- Conducts routine property tours/inspections of all lots in the Community to ensure compliance with Association CC&Rs.
- Educates homeowners, staff and realtors on proper submittal processes and compliance administration.
- Meets with and provides ongoing education to homeowner committees.
- Develops and utilizes a computer software tracking system (VMS) that ensures timely implementation of compliance.
- Monitors software database to uphold guideline standards.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to multitask and prepare and process large amounts of administrative items while being detail oriented.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, establish priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional organization and tracking skills.
- Ability to function efficiently in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to proficiently utilize computer programs and database systems, including Microsoft office, internet and e-mail systems.
- Ability to interact and work professionally, positively and effectively with homeowners and staff at all levels.
- Advanced communication skills both verbally and written.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively within the department as well as with other departments.
- Ability to interpret, evaluate and explain governing documents (CC&R’s) to homeowners, board members and staff members.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Position involves sitting, standing, driving and movement throughout the day.
- Utilizing a computer in an office setting.
- Utilizing personal vehicle to perform routine physical inspections of Communities.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
High School or better.
3 years: • High school diploma or GED and three (3) years of full time, paid, professional experience in an administrative support position involving knowledge and enforcement of rules and regulations to provide ongoing support for internal and external customers.• Valid driver’s license.
2 years: • High school diploma or GED and two (2) years of full time, paid, professional experience working in an administrative support position within an HOA management role to be familiar with CC&R’s and other HOA functions in accordance with compliance and enforcement of governing documents.