Life Enrichment AssociateBhi Senior Living, Inc. | Fort Wayne, IN, 46804, US
Posted a month ago
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will find the contact information to request the appropriate accommodation by visiting the following page:
The Towne House is a non-profit continuing care retirement community operated by BHI Senior Living. Since 1965, we have been committed to enhancing the quality of life of everyone we associate with. This is a unique opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our residents and co-workers. The Towne House is a place where residents can peacefully enjoy retirement throughout various stages of health, and it is our job to assist. Our team treats our residents the way we’d want someone to treat our family members.
What We Offer!
- Robust benefits include 401K match, medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Employer-paid life insurance
- PTO (paid time off) earned from day one of employment
- Paid holidays off
- Onsite fitness center, salon, massage therapy, medical clinic, and café/dining
- 24/7 Employer Assistance Programs (EAP) to help resolve problems that may occur (personal, financial, marital, legal)
- Student loan repayment and tuition assistance
The Life Enrichment Associate helps coordinate and facilitate daily activities, special events, and individual needs that make the resident’s life more meaningful, to stimulate physical and mental capabilities, and attain optimal social, physical, and emotional stimulation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists the life enrichment managers with the development of written assessments, care plans, and progress notes
- Assists with the development of the monthly activity calendar and meet at regular intervals with the team to review programming
- Assists residents to and from activities and events
- Decorates and assists for special events
- Develops relationships with residents and maintains a good line of communication with them
- At a minimum, must be a high school graduate or GED equivalent
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and familiarity with basic/standard computer systems and office equipment
For information on The Towne House Retirement Community visit our website at www.townehouse.org
As a condition of employment, The Towne House Retirement Community requires that all new hires provide evidence of full or vaccination against COVID-19 within 3 days of employment. If a new hire wishes to submit a request to be exempt from the mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy due to a medical condition, sincerely held religious belief or other legal requirement, the associate will have three days after an offer of employment has been accepted to submit their exemption request for review and consideration by The Towne House Retirement Community.
The Towne House Retirement Community is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.