Customer Service Team LeadBlackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. | ID, US
Posted a month ago
About Blackhawk Network
At Blackhawk Network, we shape the future of global branded payments through the prepaid products, technologies and network that connect brands and people. Our collaborative innovation and scalable, security-minded solutions help our partners to increase reach, loyalty and revenue. We believe our future holds great things for Blackhawk Network and its partners. We believe that together, we can shape the future. Our beliefs? Win as one team, be innovative, global excellence and be inspiring!
This is a hands-on role which includes the added responsibility for supervising teams and ensuring quality control.
Coordinating the day-to-day activities of the customer service area to ensure that we deliver an excellent customer service to our internal and external customers, and that we comply with all quality standards and financial regulations.
This role supports the customer service contact team to ensure we handle all our customer queries effectively though all channels. Reporting to the Service Centre Operations Manager, this person will also work closely with the fulfilment, Marketing, Retail, original content, outsource partners (ELS) and sales teams to ensure our activities are focused on meeting our customer’s needs and delivering on our promises.
- Manage and plan the daily activities of Customer service teams to deliver excellent customer service.
- Take accountability for customer issues, proactively review and work within company policies, standard operating procedures, company, and legislative updates to ensure you are working in line with best practice and business risk is minimised.
- Lead and motivate the team to optimum performance levels, to achieve agreed targets contributing to the company's objectives.
- Provide clear and concise direction, support, and guidance to the team through effective coaching, leadership and setting of SMART objectives.
- Manage performance through regular, effective reviews, addressing performance issues according to the company's policies and procedures.
- Conduct development reviews and recommend training and development plans.
- Deliver all departmental KPI's, achieving set targets and objectives.
- Liaise with Specialist Team regarding quality, complaint handling, logging, weekly/monthly/quarterly audit reports and corrective actions.
- Take ownership of customer queries and escalations from the customer service area and outsourced partners or stakeholders
- Provide support, motivation, assistance and encourage agents with coaching and providing feedback.
- Challenge processes and procedures, identify and implement improvements to enhance the customer experience or improve operational efficiency.
- Build effective relationships with other teams and departments. Communicate all information clearly and in a timely manner.
- Act as a role model to others whilst striving to achieve high standards of performance and customer service.
- Ensure full adherence to the company's Health & Safety policy and procedures.
- Effectively engage, inform, and lead your team to individual and departmental success.
- Clearly communicate and cascade company policy, standard operating procedures, company, and legislative updates to ensure team are working in line with company best practice and business risk is minimised.
- Continually develop your team by setting relevant and achievable objectives that are in line with departmental and company strategy. Working with HR to review performance throughout the year and encourage a culture of learning and improvement.
- Assess the training program with a continuous improvement mindset and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Display positive examples of the company Beliefs (Win as one team, Be Innovative, Global Excellence and Be Inspiring) at all times.
- Work with Talent Acquisition to pro-actively attract top talent and accurately assess, select and pre-board and on-board to set new starters up for success.
- Work pro-actively with HR to attract, identify, develop, engage, and retain talent to build a high-performance workplace.
- Seasonal demands within this role may require change of focus to one specific area
Skills and Experience Energy, enthusiasm and a commitment to getting the job done regardless of obstacles and a willingness to take responsibility for the execution and delivery of a wide range of tasks required to ensure we provide excellent customer service and to rectify any non conformances effectively within tight deadlines.
- Experience in monitoring and handling customer call backs and ensure complaints are processed within SLAs.
- An ability to manage own workload and to deliver high output within tight deadlines.
- Balanced approach to delegating work while maintaining overall ownership of work load.
- Strong customer focus.
- Proven ability to innovate, initiate, accept, and implement change.
- Proven ability to demonstrate that there is an equitable and efficient distribution of work.
- Enable the team to make best use of available technology, resources and time.
- Ability to learn and understand processes and the ability to train others.
- Plan, organize and prioritize incoming work, on a daily basis to achieve targets.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively and give feedback to both internal and external customers.
- Initiative and drive to implement continuous improvements
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Take ownership and accountability for the delivery of a targeted and results driven team.
- A passion and drive to take responsibility for the development and performance of the team.
- Initiative and drive to question processes and to implement continuous improvements and develop training requirements if necessary.
- Confident and capable skills in handling escalations and supporting the help desk teams in Head office and our outsource providers.
- Previous experience within a regulated environment.
- Supervisory experience in call centre environment