Manager, Tenant ServicesBrookfield Properties (Canada) Inc. | Toronto, KS, 66777, US
Posted a month ago
LocationExchange Tower - 130 King Street West
At Brookfield Properties, our global network and relationships are here for our tenants and partners — wherever they are in the world. Where going to work never feels routine. We integrate commercial real estate with world-class shops, restaurants, and entertainment, creating spaces where work and play don’t just coexist, but thrive. If you’re ready to be a part of our team, we encourage you to apply.
The Tenant Services Manager is a managerial level position responsible for relationship management for Exchange Tower and Northbridge Place through communication and follow up ensuring a timely resolution to operational and tenant issues.
The incumbent will direct tenant administrative functions associated with the property, ensuring they are managed and operated at the highest possible standard in accordance with Brookfield’s goals and objectives through accounts receivable management, timely retail sales reporting, lease administration, tenant and client relations, superior tenant service, enhanced tenant satisfaction and retention, all in accordance with applicable codes, environmental requirements, and government legislation.
A Brookfield ambassador, this role is responsible for promoting Brookfield as the pre-eminent property management company in Canada through superior and innovative relationship management through superior customer service designed to increase value and enhance important relationships with new high-profile office tenancies.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of 50+ office tenants and 50+ retail tenants; addressing questions and concerns including billing issues, lease inquiries, service amenities, special requests, telecommunications etc. from initial request through conflict resolution.
- Meet with individual tenants regularly to review building features, procedures, Brookfield performance and tenant service requirements and record all key account meetings.
- Liaise between tenants to communicate construction buildouts of tenant premises, i.e., noise level, access into adjacent tenant premises, education of, and tenant issues, etc.
- Coordinate move-in requirements such as suite address, post office box , pass cards, tenant information guide, lobby, and electronic directory signage, etc.
- Ensure Tenant forms are collected, and tenant database is updated, as required.
- Oversee maintenance of Tenant Files including monitoring collection of Tenant Insurance requirements.
- Maintain tenant contact lists with current information.
- Send emergency messages via online platform, as required (LiveSafe).
- Monitor tenant service work order reports (310SERV) to identify trends.
- Liaise with all Operating Departments to ensure tenant concerns are addressed in a timely manner and service levels are maintained.
- Ensure Tenant recycling bins, signage and education is properly distributed by Tenant Services team to improve waste diversion from landfill.
- Assist with Tenant Green Team Committee meetings, promoting environmental stewardship.
- Partner with Regional Marketing Team to implement strategic tenant engagement initiatives and marketing strategies.
- Review Lease summaries on an ongoing basis to ensure accurate Lease entry and reporting.
- Review all communication, including individual Operations Department and Security communications, sent out to tenants to ensure they are accurate, user friendly and consistent with service mission.
- Identify and share amenity opportunities creating value.
- Assist with creation and execution of content for axiis tenant app including events, promotions and publicizing tenant programs; and participate in monthly internal strategy meetings.
- Maintain leadership role on the Tenant Service Team contributing to the organization of all Block internal tenant events, i.e., Earth Month, Tenant Appreciation, Waste Reduction Week, Holiday Breakfast etc.
- Coordinate tenant special events and gifts.
- Oversee management of the annual bicycle lottery and award process
- Manage the Tenant Wellness Program; with opportunity to create additional programs/tenant amenities.
- Assist with award submissions, i.e., LEED, WELL, BOMA360, BOMABest, BOMA Certificate of Excellence
- Assist with management of day-to-day operations in the complex and quality oversight specific to housekeeping inspections, exterior and interior plant maintenance, building signage.
- Assist with budget management for accounts assigned to Tenant Services Department.
- On-going management of Tenant Accounts Receivable and department collection process; including attendance at monthly review meetings.
- Review and approve purchase orders and invoices for charges as required for tenant services department.
- Other projects as assigned.
SERVICE / PERSONAL SKILLS:
The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong service orientation and will be confident, friendly, and courteous. You must present a mature, tactful, and professional image with excellent interpersonal and communication (written/oral) skills. You are self-motivated, a creative problem solver and able to work effectively under pressure independently and in a multidisciplinary team environment. Adaptability, strong organizational skills and an eye for detail and accuracy are critical to being successful in this position.
EXPERIENCE & TECHINCAL SKILLS:
- Minimum 3 years commercial property management experience or equivalent in a large mixed use Environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledge of financial and lease analysis is preferred.
- Previous experience in Yardi and Angus software systems would be an asset.
- University degree is preferred.
- Possess or actively working toward RPA, FMA, or CPM.
At Brookfield Properties, our success starts with our people. People like you. We develop, operate, and manage more than 800 properties and 380 million square feet of real estate across the globe. It’s a feat that wouldn’t be possible without our team, a diverse group of creative visionaries and innovative experts who are relentless in pursuit of one goal: to ensure our buildings don’t simply meet the needs of our tenants, residents, and communities — but exceed them, every day.