Analyst, Operations QualityCelestica Inc. | CA, US
Posted a month ago
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
Quality Analyst is responsible for dealing with the three major phases of Quality Management - Quality Planning/Prevention, Corrective Action, and Continual Improvement and work with team to achieve all quality KPIs.
Performs tasks such as, but not limited to, the following:
- Handle all quality excursions, take effective actions and follow proper escalation
- Support and follow up the product & material quality from NPI to mass production (FAI(First Article Inspection), IP(Inspection Plan), WI(Work Instruction), etc.). This includes following industry specific protocols as required
- Assist to create the quality control plan for respective area (material/process/product)
- Analyze, monitor and report quality KPI for internal (factory) and external (customer). – RFPY (Rolled First Pass Yield)/OBA(Out of Box Audit) - RMA (Returned Material Authorization)/DPQL(Delivered Product Quality Level) - Customer feedback - LRR(Line Reject Rate)/ RI Flag(Receiving Inspection Flag)/WWQA(World Wide Quality Alert)
- Drive continuous improvement to benefit customer, CLS and supplier
- Draft internal quality system procedures, work instructions and workmanship standards
- Assist process/product/system/supplier audit and improvement actions follow up. - Industry standards (e.g., ISO) - Compliance audit - Safety audit etc.
- Follow up the EC (Engineering Change), SPCN (Supplier Process Change Notification) to ensure the implementation of changes is timely and accurate (initiated both externally and internally)
- Enhance the quality skills and product knowledge through the training program.
- Accomplish the jobs assignment from the superior and participate in the quality strategy deployment.
- Knowledge of quality tools, ISO and IPC standards and processes
- Knowledge of software as used in generating reports capturing data & presenting data in an understandable format
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes Understand quality tools such as FMEA, PMP, SPC, 8D methodology, etc.
- Understand Six Sigma and Lean Kaizen.
- Knowledge and understanding of the business unit and how decisions impact customer satisfaction product quality ,on-time delivery and profitability of the unit
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of internal and external customers
- Repetitive manual movements (e.g., keyboarding)
- Sustained visual concentration on small areas, such as monitors, screens
- Sustained visual concentration on numbers, legal documents
- The job works in a normal office environment with no undue exposure to noise, odours, dust, drafts, etc.
- 4 to 6 years (2 - 4 years)
- Bachelor's Degree
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position. Employees are held accountable for all duties of the job. Job duties and the % of time identified for any function are subject to change at any time.
Celestica is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on any protected status (including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran or disability status or other characteristics protected by law).
At Celestica we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. Special arrangements can be made for candidates who need it throughout the hiring process. Please indicate your needs and we will work with you to meet them.
Celestica (NYSE, TSX: CLS) enables the world’s best brands. Through our recognized customer-centric approach, we partner with leading companies in Aerospace and Defense, Communications, Enterprise, HealthTech, Industrial, Capital Equipment and Energy to deliver solutions for their most complex challenges. As a leader in design, manufacturing, hardware platform and supply chain solutions, Celestica brings global expertise and insight at every stage of product development – from drawing board to full-scale production and after-market services for products from advanced medical devices, to highly engineered aviation systems, to next-generation hardware platform solutions for the Cloud.
Headquartered in Toronto, with talented teams spanning 40+ locations in 13 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia, we imagine, develop and deliver a better future with our customers.
Celestica would like to thank all applicants, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Celestica does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Inspector, Cloud, Operations, Quality, Technology