Construction Project ManagerAshton Woods Homes | Charleston, SC, 29408, US
Posted a month ago
Construction Project Manager - Job Opportunities | Ashton Woods Share with friends or Subscribe! Back To Openings
Construction Project ManagerDepartment: Construction START YOUR APPLICATION
Ashton Woods Homes is one of the nation’s largest private homebuilding companies, with operations in Atlanta, Austin, Charleston, Dallas, Houston, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, San Antonio, and Tampa. Ashton Woods is known throughout the industry for building homes with award-winning designs that inspire and offer homebuyers unrivaled personalization options. Consistently named a top place to work, Ashton Woods offers growth potential, competitive salaries and benefits, and the opportunity to not just find a job, but build a career in a collaborative, authentic culture.
Construction Project Managers supervise the on-site construction process in assigned communities, resulting in a quality home that is delivered on time and within budget. Establish and maintain effective subcontractor relations. Provide customer care to home-buyer, which results in a high level of customer satisfaction. Safely manage the work site and ensure compliance with all safety and environmental Federal State and Local laws and regulations.
- Manage construction process to result in a quality home, which is delivered on time and within budget.
- Function as primary management representative at assigned construction sites. Including management of the construction process and all subcontractors.
- Responsible for cost control at assigned sites, regulatory agency on-site compliance and ensure that assigned work site complies with all governmental safety and environmental laws.
- Communication with home-buyers, and on-site sales team as needed.
- Team with Sales/Marketing/Design Studio to ensure coordination and problem solving between the respective organizations.
- Support Land Development & Acquisition Development functions as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction or related; or equivalent years of experience in Construction Management.
- At least 3 years of home-building experience required.
- Experience with Outlook, Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Valid Driver's License required
Applicant Tracking System Powered by