Supplier Quality Specialist 3PDS Tech, Inc. | Davenport, CA, 95017, US
Posted a month ago
Supplier Quality Specialist 3Davenport, Iowa Contract Job ID: 2310161668 Estimated Duration: 12 months
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Supplier Quality Specialist in Davenport, IA
- Plans and conducts audits and assessments of supplier''s systems, processes and products.
- Documents and reports audit and assessment results. Inspects or verifies products for compliance with requirements.
- Assists with assessments of supplier capability and capacity to perform current or potential future work.
- Provides supplier education and coaching on quality systems, regulatory compliance issues and company initiatives.
- Resolves routine issues and concerns.
- Workers will be regularly receiving requests for source inspection, traveling to supplier facilities to perform inspections, monitor testing/packaging/assembling, and receiving materials.
- Will require regular travel to supplier facilities in IA, NE, SD, MO, KS
Education / Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
- Inspection Experience
- Computer savvy, with good understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good Communicator
- Candidate must provide own transportation (mileage reimbursement, overnight travel expensed, credit card provided)
- Must pass vision exam
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details. To find one near you, take a look at where we are .
If you have questions, please click here to contact us.
PDS Tech, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please click here or call 1-800-270-4737 to contact us. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Tech, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Tech, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Tech, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
For information please click on the following link: E-Verify