Membership CoordinatorPhillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science | Miami, FL, 33222, US
Posted a month ago
Membership Coordinator - Careers at Frost Science
Career Opportunities with Museum of Science Inc
A great place to work.Careers at Frost Science Share with friends or Subscribe! Back To Openings
Membership CoordinatorDepartment: Membership Location: Miami, FL
START YOUR APPLICATION
Job Title: Membership Coordinator
Reports To: Director, Membership
Date Created: February 8, 2023
ROLE & LEVEL/GRADE: P2/4
SALARY: Starting at $40,000, commensurate with experience
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Membership, the Membership Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the day-to-day responsibilities of the membership team and that all membership campaigns are executed in a timely manner. The position is involved in the growth, sales, and maintenance of the programs, including database hygiene and integrity, and membership engagements events. This coordinator also assists the Membership Associate with customer service issues and should have great intuition in solving customer service issues. The ideal candidate should have strong organizational and writing skills and will aid in the development of membership communication, including electronic newsletters, event listings, and announcements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborates with membership and marketing teams to organize and execute membership campaigns and strategies to increase membership sales and retention, long-term growth, and communication of museum goals
- Work with multiple CRMs to perform membership data entry from online, mail, phone, and onsite sources
- Routinely organize and process membership fulfillment, including acknowledgment letters and membership card printing
- Answer member phone calls, emails, and web inquiries with superior guest service
- Coordinate renewal mailings and assist the Director of Membership with the design and launch of special mail solicitations
- Work with the team to organize a series of member engagement activities and events throughout the year
- Organize and schedule email solicitations through CRM and other routine solicitation and communication efforts.
- Represent the membership program at Frost Science events and programs, both onsite and offsite
Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, PR, or related field and at least two years of comparable experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in sales, customer service, marketing or a membership-based institution or non-profit is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience working with an integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (Tessitura experience preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a good sense of humor
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Detail-oriented and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Aptitude to troubleshoot and seek resolution for database or membership inconsistencies
- Initiative to improve process flow and efficiency
- Must have a guest focus and a commitment to excellence
- Ability to work evenings, holidays and weekends as scheduled
- Supervise volunteers and other support personnel
- Adhere to the established policies and procedures of the museum
- Excellence in English language (oral and written) required; preference for bilingual Spanish; Haitian Creole a plus
- Perform other duties as assigned
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here represent those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Work is usually done indoors in a climate-controlled environment is typically quiet.
- Background clearance
- Drug screening as part of the Drug Free Workplace Program
Visit Our Home Page
© 2023 Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science
Applicant Tracking System Powered by