Talent Acquisition SpecialistChallenge Mfg. Company | Washington, CA, 95986, US
Posted a month ago
Our Talent Acquisition Specialists are responsible for the full-cycle recruiting process for production and skilled trades positions including sourcing, screening, interview coordination, building candidate pipelines, initiating background checks, and onboarding. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will build and maintain relationships with hiring managers and prospective talent in order to successfully manage ongoing partnerships and deliver top talent to our 700+ person, three-shift automotive parts manufacturing plant in Holland, Michigan.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a full-cycle recruiter required.
- Experience recruiting in the manufacturing industry preferred.
- Formal training in recruiting or talent acquisition strongly preferred.
- Must be physically capable of performing the essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.