Loan Processing Manager – To $90K – Pigeon Forge, TN – Job # 2969The Symicor Group | Pigeon Forge, TN, 37868, US
Posted a month ago
Loan Processing Manager – To $90K – Pigeon Forge, TN – Job # 2969
Who We Are
The Symicor Group is a boutique talent acquisition firm based in Lincolnshire, IL & San Antonio, TX. Our nationally unique value proposition centers around providing the very best available banking and accounting talent. In fact, most of our recruiters are former bankers or accountants themselves!
We know how to evaluate the very best banking and accounting talent available in the market. Whether you are a candidate seeking a new opportunity or a bank or company president trying to fill an essential position, The Symicor Group stands ready to deliver premium results for you.
Our bank client is seeking to fill a Loan Processing Manager role in the Pigeon Forge, TN area. This selected candidate will supervise all personnel of the Centralized Loan department through the supervision and direction of the Centralized Loan Assistant Manager.
This position includes a generous salary of up to $90K and a full benefits package. (This is not a remote position).
Loan Processing Manager responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a sound loan portfolio for the institution by monitoring institutional compliance with applicable federal and state laws and regulations as well as bank lending policies and procedures.
- Managing and ensuring an effective loan servicing function within the financial institution.
- Monitoring overall quality of loan production by performing loan reviews and monitoring compliance with federal and state laws and regulations as well as bank lending policies and procedures.
- Developing and maintaining a working knowledge of banking laws and regulations through continuing education practices including attendance at seminars, webinars, and meetings with peers.
- Assisting lenders, lending support staff, and other bank personnel in resolving inquiries or issues relating to matters of lending compliance.
- Conducting all activities relating to the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) including completion of various forms and reports.
- Exercising independent judgment pertaining to inquiries, approvals, and requests as applicable to existing policies and procedures in order to keep them within assigned approval limits.
- Performing other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college, or university or five years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five years of management experience in loan processing and documentation review within the banking industry.
- Intermediate knowledge of lending activities and terminology including knowledge of commercial, construction, real estate, and consumer loan products and processing is required.
- Knowledge of title policies and related loan regulations such as RESPA, HMDA, and other bank lending policies on loans to directors is required.
- Working with Microsoft Office programs including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; utilizing Google applications including Gmail, Google Docs, and Google Sheets.
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: