Quality Assurance AuditorColumbia Association, Inc. | Arlington, TX, 76000, US
Posted a month ago
TriEnda Steel, 845 Avenue G, Arlington, Texas, United States of America Req #75
Thursday, February 16, 2023
Kruger Family Industries, parent company of Penda and TriEnda, is opening a metal fabrication shop in Arlington, Texas. Be part of an industrial startup that has the support of an established, prospering company and help us build from the ground up!
Will grow as company grows - foremen, night shift, etc. This person will be THE quality expert in the industry and the cornerstone of a successful operation. Make your mark and help us establish an environment where people want to work!
Audits the work activities of production process to verify conformance of activities to engineering and quality assurance requirements by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performs production inspections to ensure compliance to Design, Quality and Customer Requirements
- Performs Receiving Inspections of Purchased goods to ensure compliance to Quality and Customer Requirements
- Manages Quality records to ensure compliance to Quality and Customer Requirements.
- Processing of nonconforming product to ensure compliance to Design, Quality and Customer Requirements (documentation, containment, identification, sort management).
- Provides test results to various departments upon request (i.e., Production, Material Handling, Purchasing, Engineering, etc.).
- Writes and submits audit reports to supervisory personnel.
- Perform all duties in compliance with regulatory requirements as well as company policies and procedures
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES None
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three to five years related weld inspecting experience (AWS D1.1 shop) and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- AWS Certified Welding Inspector a bonus
- Familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 (quality), plant certification a bonus
- Ability to actively participate on problem solving/quality improvement teams.
- Ability to operate PC and standard office equipment. Microsoft Office proficiency required, and ERP experience preferred.
- Ability to read technical specifications, blueprint drawings and fit-up procedures required
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent in order to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Fluency in English is required. The ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents and the ability to effectively present information to all levels of employees including top management in a variety of settings is required.
***Don't meet every single requirement? KFI is dedicated to building a diverse, well-rounded team and appreciate authentic backgrounds and experiences.. so if you think you'd be a good fit for what you just read, but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification listed, we encourage you to apply anyways! We are always willing to train those who are motivated to learn and you may be just the right candidate for a position with our growing company!***
KFI is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
This is a direct-hire opportunity with KFI. KFI is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
- TriEnda Steel, 845 Avenue G, Arlington, Texas, United States of America