EmbryologistAxia Women's Health | Fort Washington, MD, 20749, US
Posted a month ago
At Axia Women’s Health, our vision is to lead the way in improving women's health. At the core of achieving this is a caring, connected, and progressive community of 500 providers across nearly 200 women's health centers in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky. The rapidly growing network spans OB/GYN physicians, breast health centers, high-risk pregnancy centers, two laboratories, urogynecology care, and fertility centers. Together, Axia Women's Health puts women first by delivering the personalized care needed for women to lead healthier, happier lives.
We are looking for an Embryologist candidate for our Sincera Reproductive Medicine ART laboratory which performs over 500 cycles a year. The practice is located in Fort Washington, PA approximately 20 minutes outside of the Philadelphia area. The practice consists of a Board Certified Reproductive Endocrinologist and 3 Advanced Practice Providers.
Candidate should be proficient in performing all aspects of embryology techniques required for IVF including but not limited to ICSI, Embryo and Oocyte cryopreservation, while biopsy for PGT is not required and will train. Attention to detail is a must. Candidate must be able to work well with a team and independently while working with experienced team members. Weekend and Holiday rotation coverage is required. Candidates must currently be working in the US. Candidate must have 5+ years of experience in a human ART laboratory.
Full Time Benefits Summary
- Full time benefit-eligibility beginning the first of the month after hire
- Immediate 401(k) matching contribution with no vesting period
- Generous PTO offering with additional time off for volunteering
- Choice of multiple medical insurance plans to best meet your needs, with premiums as low as $8 per pay
- Access to Axia providers at little to no cost through Axia’s medical insurance
- Axia-paid life insurance, short term and long term disability
- Free counseling for colleagues and family members, including parents and parents-in-law
- Additional insurance options including dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, FSA, HSA, identity theft, long term care, pet insurance and more!
At Axia Women’s Health, we’re passionate about creating a community where our colleagues and patients feel empowered to be their full, authentic selves. We welcome all individuals – without regards to gender, race, ethnicity, ability, or sexual orientation – and proudly celebrate our individual experiences and differences.
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better in Microbiology or related field.
1-3 years: Embryology experience required