Medication AssociateCountry Meadows | Wyomissing, PA, US
Posted a month ago
Full Time 3p-11p
Part Time 7a-3p
Pay Rate Starting at $17-$20/hr.
Do you have direct-care experience and are ready to advance your career? Country Meadows offers a unique training opportunity to become a Medication Associate. In this role, you will manage medications with our residents in a home-like setting, while forming relationships with them and contributing to their overall health in the Wyomissing (Reading) area.
We’re Proud to Offer our Coworkers:
- Above standard industry wages, with the opportunity to earn more based on experience
- PayActiv On-Demand Pay – Work today, get paid tomorrow
- Performance-based bonuses for attendance, feedback, and more through our “Engage” coworker centered bonus program
- Career Path growth opportunities – learn and earn additional bonuses from $750 - $2,000 (position specific)
- Double time holiday pay (including YOUR birthday)
- Generous paid time off with PTO rollover – unused days carry over to the next year
- Highmark Blue Shield Healthcare Benefits, Highmark Vision and United Concordia Dental
- 401 (k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness reimbursement incentives
Ask your Employment Specialist during your interview for details on any of our coworker centered benefits and incentives.
Medication Associate Responsibilities:
- Engage with residents, getting to know them personally while administering medications and treatments, observing their day-to-day behavior and outlook and ensuring their comfort and overall positive well-being.
- Provide social and emotional support, while encouraging residents’ independence.
- Manage the medication cart for complete, up-to-date supplies and quality control.
Medication Associate Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Current CPR and first aid preferred.
- Respect for patient rights and confidentiality.
- Up-to-date medication certification requirements preferred.
- Highly organized skills.
- Ability to perform the physical tasks required in this type of role.
- Have the ability to understand and speak English at a level which allows the safe, efficient performance of the job.
About Country Meadows:
We have over 2500 co-workers who are serving our residents with meaning, thriving with purpose and leading our company with innovation! We have been serving seniors for over 30 years, and we invite you to join our vision for making lives better.
This position is located at our Wyomissing campus, in the Reading area.