Mandarin-speaking Asia Fraud AnalystLanguage Matters | Gibraltar, MI, US
Posted a month ago
A Mandarin-speaking Fraud Analyst with fluent Mandarin Chinese and English is urgently needed for a global company active in the online casino and gambling industry. You will be working from the office in Gibraltar. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is ready to work in a rapidly expanding company. In this role you will ensure that players on online betting platforms are checked in line with company policy and regulatory requirements.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Monitoring customer accounts and identifying fraudulent patterns
* Dealing with suspicious transactions to prevent financial loss
* Responding to clients and colleagues quickly to ensure speedy resolution of customer issues
The ideal applicant will have some recent experience in the online gambling industry in Asian markets and will have knowledge of KYC and AML regulations.
* Required to be fluent in Mandarin Chinese (C2) and English (C1), both written and spoken
* Highly desirable to have knowledge of KYC and AML regulations
* Available to work from the office in Gibraltar
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Patrick.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Spanish speaking Revenue Management Analyst
- Up to £30000 per annum + + bonus
Our client, one of the world's biggest providers of mobility solutions is ...
Our client, an international fintech that supports well-known internationa...
3rd Floor, 9 Irving Street, London, WC2H 7AH