Professional 2 Product TestDedalus Group | TN, US
Posted a month ago
Professional 2 Product Test page is loaded
Professional 2 Product TestApply locations IND - TN - CHENNAI time type Full time posted on Posted 16 Days Ago job requisition id 59004360
Job Posting Title:Professional 2 Product Test
Job Requisition ID:59004360
Job Category:Testing Services
Primary Location:IND - TN - CHENNAI
Essential Job Functions
- Contributes to test planning, scheduling, and managing test resources; leads formal test execution phases on larger projects.
- Defines test cases and creates integration and system test scripts and configuration test questionnaires from functional requirement documents.
- Executes functional tests and authors significant revisions to test materials as necessary through the dry run and official test phases. Maintains defect reports and updates reports following regression testing.
- Adheres to and advocates use of established quality methodology and escalates issues as appropriate.
- Understands the functional design of software products / suites being tested and their underlying technologies to facilitate authoring testware, diagnosing system issues, and ensuring that tests accurately address required business functionality. Clarifies ambiguous areas with technical teams.
- Applies basic industry and functional area knowledge related to the software product being tested and applicable regulatory statutes to determine whether system components meet business specifications.
- Develops specified testing deliverables over the lifecycle of the project.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, mathematics, engineering, management information systems, or computer science, or related field preferred
- Three or more years of software testing experience
- Experience working with developing testware from functional design documents and executing testware against a schedule and in compliance with a methodology
- Experience working with configuration management, defect tracking, query tools, software productivity tools, and templates used to create test scripts, trace matrices, etc.
- Experience working with software product testing and applicable regulatory statutes
- Good organization, people management and time management skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Good planning skills
- Good consulting skills; can effectively interact with client during project team teleconferences and on-site meetings
- Ability to write lengthy procedural, step-based narrative test materials including the necessary testbed set-up steps
- Ability to work cooperatively as a part of a global professional team that may be distributed across geographies and time zones
- Ability to complete assigned responsibilities independently in a given timeframe with minimal managerial and technical support
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
- May require evening or weekend work
Dedalus Group is the leading healthcare and diagnostic software provider in Europe and one of the largest in the world. The shareholding structure ensures stability and great financial capacity through the presence of Ardian, the largest private investment company in Europe and 4th in the world. Starting in 2016, Dedalus has decided to accelerate its expansion strategy by targeting a growing demand for innovative and comprehensive ICT and Clinical transformation solutions.
With the acquisition of Agfa Healthcare IT, Dedalus consolidates its leadership as pan-European player in healthcare software industry, with a market leading position in Hospital IT (HCIS) and Diagnostic (DIS) in Germany, Italy and France, with a strong footprint in Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Belgium, China, Brazil and several locations in the Latin America, Middle East and Africa, reaching over 30 different countries.
Today Dedalus employs over 3,400 highly skilled resources; it has the largest R&D software team in the sector in Europe with more than 1,100 people.
Thanks to its undisputed cutting-edge portfolio of leading the new generation solutions, Dedalus covers the whole spectrum of needs for healthcare operators, supporting over 5000 hospitals and 4800 laboratories around the world.
The Healthcare ecosystems deliver mission critical services and tasks in a highly complex and fast changing environment. A radical change of the healthcare service delivery paradigm is happening: shifting from the “episode centric” approach to the “continuum of care” approach, with the person’s needs at the very center of the solution design process.
With its innovative framework of comprehensive and process-oriented suite of solutions, Dedalus Group aims to enable such a revolutionary transformation for all healthcare organizations, for Caregivers and Professionals and for the Patients and Citizens.
Our mission is to enable and enhance clinical cooperation and processes optimization with a incrementally deploy approach to protect our customers’ past investments. Each person, as a complex individual with several and evolving needs, is the end point and the starting point of the Group’s activities and the ultimate beneficiary. For this reason, we are so proud of doing a very special job each day.