Dining Utility AssociateCommonwealth Senior Living | Willow Grove, PA, 19090, US
Posted a month ago
Do you love the hospitality and food & beverage industry? The Dining Services Associates (Servers) in our communities do too! Their role is to get to know and serve our residents in their home. They also support the creation and execution of our signature dining services programs. These team members provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional and memorable dining experience for all of our residents. We serve Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner as well as two snacks, seven days a week. No late nights or super early mornings!
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Health Savings Accounts
- 401K available to all Commonwealth Senior Living associates
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Fund
- Various Shifts
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Discounts Programs
Areas of Responsibility:
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals to our residents in a safe, sanitary manner inaccordance with Public Health Regulations, and in compliance with Sanitation Code.
- Serve attractive, nutritious meals in a pleasant, respectful manner, mindful of thespecial needs of the residents.
- Prepare the dining rooms daily: set tables, pour beverages, clear and clean dishes.
Commonwealth Senior Living is a recognized leader in senior living, employing around 2,000 associates, and is a four consecutive year recipient of the Great Place to Work certification!