Speech Language PathologistHealthPro Heritage | New Albany, MS, 38652, US
Salary Range:$54,000 – $73,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted a month ago
We are currently provider of choice at this Senior Living Facility in New Albany, IN and are seeking an outpatient or Home Health focused Speech Language Pathologist.
- On referral, evaluate the impact of available resident information on the assessment and treatment process.
- Conduct and document a thorough assessment of the resident to determine and diagnose communicative deficits and equipment needs.
- Develop and implement an individualized treatment program based on the initial evaluation and containing achievable functional goals.
- Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines, and consistently maintain timely and accurate departmental records.
- Instruct aides in appropriate procedures and provide supervision in accordance with applicable State law.
- Enter a progress note in the resident record following each treatment session.
- Revise the resident's treatment program, as needed, based upon resident performance.
- Document the course of treatment in a clear, concise discharge summary utilizing a prescribed format.
- Orient residents to program services and treatment procedures appropriate to their needs. Inform residents of any potential risk during any procedure.
- Master’s Degree in Speech and Language Therapy.
- Hold a current Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech- Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) credential offered by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
- Must maintain valid state Speech Language Pathology licensure