Cloud DevOps LeadVirtusaPolaris - Virtusa Corporation | England, AR, 72046, US
Posted 25 days ago
- Designing Cloud Infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available for Web application with Autoscaling, Storage Services, AI/ML, Kubernetes Engine and App Engine on GCP
- Develop code, services, and scripts to enable consumption of the GCP platform using key GCP services Cloud SQL, Big Query, GCR, GCS, GKE etc.
- Create Infrastructure as code using Terraform for the resources on Google Cloud Platform.
- Ensure the Infrastructure resources and the Cloud platform is compliant with the organizational and CIS security baselines
- Ensure that all cloud solutions follow security and compliance controls.
- Create Pipelines to automate the SDLC stages of build, test and deploy using Jenkins, Gitlab or Cloud native CI/CD tools
- Develop pipelines to plan, validate and apply the terraform templates
- Provide solutions to Improve the time-to-market of the application life cycles with embedded DevOps by combining the infrastructure setup with IAC, Ansible, Quality Assurance and testing
- Plan, organize, and control multiple responsibilities to achieve project objectives; technically guide projects through to completion. Ensure deliverables are completed within target timeframes and are consistently of high-quality.
- Hands-on experience in creating pipelines for build, test and deployment of 3 tier application hosted on Kubernetes
- Experience in managing the infrastructure on Google cloud platform using configuration management tool Ansible
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform
- Experience with message-based systems, event driven architecture and service-oriented architecture.
- Experience of practical implementations of GCP based projects
- Must understand the Scrum Agile methodology and have worked on a Scrum team.
- Familiarity with Microservices architecture, working experience a plus
- Familiarity with Docker containers/OpenShift containers working experience a plus
- Good communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately with technical teams and stakeholders
- Passionate about data and technology
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.