Portfolio Analyst – DevelopmentNewYork-Presbyterian | Cornell, IL, 61319, US
Posted a month ago
LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Lifesaving Care: Development Makes the Impact
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is one of the largest and most comprehensive health care institutions in the world. Our talented development professionals help ensure that we will have the resources to deliver the finest, most advanced patient care well into the future. We have launched a $2 billion capital campaign for key priorities that will maintain the Hospital’s excellence in patient care, education, and translational research. We invite you to join our team and help us reach our campaign goal.
Portfolio Analyst – Development
The Portfolio Analyst is responsible for encouraging and enabling strategic decisions to facilitate the movement of prospects through the donor life cycle and support optimal fundraising success. The Portfolio Analyst will be responsible for a wide range of prospect management tasks including, but not limited to, monitoring the data management of prospect activity through the fundraising cycle, engaging in pipeline development and analysis, and assisting with the implementation of prospect management processes and procedures. The Analyst will work closely with prospect researchers and frontline fundraisers to develop and implement a comprehensive prospect management policy that outlines the rules of engagement of potential and existing donors while balancing the needs of fundraisers at every level on each team.
This role will build close relationships with gift officers to conduct regular individualized portfolio analysis meetings, move prospects through the donor life cycle, create effective engagement and cultivation strategies, and hit gift officer-specific goals. Other portfolio optimization-related tasks will include things such as the assignment, transfer, and release of prospects to ensure the optimal distribution of prospective donors, data hygiene tasks to improve overall data integrity within the CRM, and reporting to leadership on progress to goals.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other web-based applications.
- Experience in using Salesforce or Blackbaud CRM
- Knowledge of prospect research methods and be experienced with prospect research tools such as WealthEngine, LexisNexis, Foundation Directory and iWave
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum three (3) years of related experience in prospect research, fundraising database management, and/or donor strategy work
- Exceptional writing skills
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet stringent deadlines
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Aptitude for working independently
- Ability to follow ethical standards and utilize discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential information
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.