Human Resources (HR) GeneralistCompetitive Innovations, LLC | Arlington, NJ, US
Salary Range:$52,000 – $72,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted a month ago
The Human Resources Generalist administers the functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including onboarding, offboarding, benefits enrollment, performance appraisal process, salary administration, recruiting, affirmative action planning and compliance, and communication of company policies and practices.
- Provide support, guidance, communications, and training to management and employees related to HR benefits, performance management, policies and procedures, and best practices; collaborating with management and PEO staff as necessary
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, including federal contractor laws and regulations; review and update policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Maintain organized, accurate, and up-to-date HR records, including, but not limited to, employee and applicant files, applicant tracking, job descriptions, benefits open enrollment, policies and procedures; and Corporate Teams site/HR Channel
- Work with hiring managers to recruit, interview, and hire qualified job applicants; collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings
- Participate in the planning and execution of special events such as benefits open enrollment, training, and other organization-wide activities and HR initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, business administration, or a related field
- 2 years of human resource management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills with ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Proficiency with tools and technology, including Microsoft Office Suite, O365, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, OneNote, Forms
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.