Digital Content ManagerLafayette Economic Development Authority | Lafayette, LA, 70595, US
Salary Range:$46,000 – $73,000 Salary range estimated by Zippia
Posted a month ago
Digital Content Manager
@ KADN-TV, KLAF-TV
- News 15 (KADN-TV kadn.com) in Lafayette, Louisiana is seeking a full-time Digital Content Manager to take our digital efforts to the next level.
- The ideal candidate must have strong editorial and news judgement skills.
- They must be able to closely collaborate with a team while being able to work independently.
- Produce original digital content for all of News 15's digital platforms, including but not limited to websites, apps and social media
- Excel in breaking news situations, accurately reporting and updating information as it happens online
- Work closely with assignment editors, broadcast producers and newsroom managers to coordinate three-screen synergy (TV, digital, mobile) around news coverage
- Use various metrics to identify digital content priority and placement decisions to grow digital audiences
- Copy edit content written by others and correct errors, grammar and punctuation following prescribed editorial style and formatting guidelines.
- Ensure all content meets company standards for journalistic integrity and production quality.
- Strong working knowledge and experience with an online CMS (Knowledge of BLOX is a plus)
- Strong grasp of posting to various social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and IGTV
- Excellent reading, writing, spelling, grammar and organizational skills
- Write in a smart, conversational and shareable manner with a creative format and style
- Strong understanding of AP style, SEO best practices, Google Analytics a plus
- Basic Photoshop and video editing skills
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Exceptional ability to multitask
- Ability to shoot video for digital platforms a plus
- Bachelors degree in Communication/Journalism or related degree required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in digital content and journalism
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements:
- High stress office environment with deadline pressures.
- Position will require you to prioritize tasks and multitask daily, and well as manage multiple projects simultaneously with frequent change in direction and priority.
- You must be able to work outside of normal business hours, including nights and weekends.
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (subject to any medical or religious accommodations or other applicable law).
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
How to Apply:To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please visit the below link to apply for the position.
https://allenmediabroadcasting.com/careers/kadn.htmlEqual Opportunity Employer.Visit Site to Apply