Automotive Sales Associate/ConsultantHireology | Elmhurst, IL, 60126, US
Posted a month ago
Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states. Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well. Napleton is ranked 13th out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2020based on new car volume.
Napleton dealership is seeking a qualified Sales Associate to join our team! This individual will be responsible for walking customers through the vehicle purchasing process.
What We Offer:
- Family Owned and Operated
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- 401K and additional benefits
- Assisting customers who enter the dealership, answering their questions and helping them select a vehicle that is right for their needs
- Selling a minimum number of vehicles based on the goals and objectives defined by the sales manager
- Explaining product performance, application and benefits to prospects and describing all optional equipment available for customer purchase. Determine each customer's vehicle needs by asking questions and listening
- Deliver vehicles to customers. The delivery process ensures that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer loyalty
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals
- Report to the vehicle Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analyses
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers
- Work with the service department and body shop to ensure that vehicles are reconditioned as expected and on schedule
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business. Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively
- Introduce customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership's service department
- Offering test drives to all prospects and following dealaership procedure to obtain proper identification prior to test drive
- Referring closed deals to the finance and insurance (F&I) manager along with properly completed paperwork (insurance information, trade title, etc.)
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent, required
- Automotive sales background preferred
- Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Strong written and communication skills
- Valid driver's license required and clean driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply for Automotive Sales Associate/Consultant
First name (required)
Last name (required)
Email address (required)
Phone number (required)
I would like to receive updates about my application via SMS
Please add your resume (optional)
10MB limit; .pdf, .doc, and .docx file types are accepted.
ATTACH FILE optional Please add your resume 10MB limit; .pdf, .doc, and .docx file types are accepted.
Timeframe to start new position
What is your earliest available start date?
Job title held (optional)
End date (optional)
Highest level of education completed
Why do you think this position is a good fit for you? (optional)
Do you have a legal right to work for any employer in the United States?
Signature and Verification
I certify that answers given herein are true, accurate, and complete to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation into all statements I have made on this Form as may be necessary for reaching an employment decision. In the event I am employed, I understand that any false or misleading information I knowingly provided herein or in subsequent interviews may result in discharge and/or legal action. I understand that this Career History Form is not the sole basis from which a hiring decision has been made, and understand that this Form will be used in conjunction with a series of interviews and assessments to determine my suitability for the role to which I am applying.
Please contact us if you would like to better understand our data collection and usage policies.