Clinical Project Manager – Massachusetts, USAResourcing Life Science | MA, US
Posted a month ago
Our client is a Global CRO currently supporting various Pharmaceutical & Biotech companies globally. They offer a full service solution encompassing clinical & non-clinical development, peri-approval & market access. They are currently seeking a Clinical Project Manager in Massachusetts, USA.
- Leading cross-functional project teams globally
- Assuring adherence to Good Clinical Practices, investigator integrity, and compliance with all study procedures.
- Monitor study timelines, patient recruitment, budget
- Participate in bid defense, client, investigator and team meetings
- Bachelor degree in life-science
- Min 5 years experience as Clinical Project Manager within a CRO
- Experience in commercial studies
- Experience in clinical studies phase II-III
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills
- FTE: 1.0
Tagged as: CPM jobs