Client CoordinatorMaxim Healthcare Services, Inc. | TN, US
Posted a month ago
Job Id 453509 US TN City Knoxville Category Non-clinical Job Type Full Time
The Client Coordinator works with clients, patients and active caregivers to identify open shifts, availability, and coordinate schedules. The Client Coordinator understands the needs, requirements, and preferences of all client types (patients, facilities, referral sources, caregivers, and staff) and optimizes staffing ratios. Through daily interaction with clients and caregivers, the Client Coordinator builds relationships with clientele to foster additional business opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds relationships with Maxim clients and active caregivers to understand their scheduling needs, requirements, and preferences
- Coordinates and confirms schedule with clients and active caregivers
- Records caregivers’ correspondence, needs, availability, and schedule in system of record
- Ensures all placements adhere to applicable compliance and contract requirements
- Partners with Business Development Manager, Clinicians, Recruiters, and Field Support staff to debrief on staffing shortages, client satisfaction, and business development opportunities
- Performs on-call as needed or assigned
- Assists with other duties as needed
- High School degree or equivalent required, some completed college coursework preferred
- One year work experience in a team environment
- Must meet all federal, state, and local requirements
- Proficiency in MS Office, Internet, and email
- Must be energetic, highly motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and have exceptional planning and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$18 - $23 per hour, plus $2000 annual bonus potential
Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
Maxim Healthcare Services has been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, employees and communities for more than 30 years. We offer private duty nursing, skilled nursing, physical rehabilitation, companion care, respite care and behavioral care for individuals with chronic and acute illnesses and disabilities. Our commitment to quality customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical healthcare needs makes us a trusted partner wherever care is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
Location Miamisburg, OH Category Non-clinical Posted Date 08/11/2022
Location Hebron, OH Category Non-clinical Posted Date 06/02/2022
Location Pittsburgh, PA Category Non-clinical Posted Date 11/14/2022
Location Pittsburgh, PA Category Non-clinical Posted Date 10/26/2022