Family Medicine Physician to join Established Practice in Belleville, IllinoisNational Medical Association | IL, US
Posted a month ago
Family Medicine Physician to join Established Practice in Belleville, Illinois
Location: Belleville, Illinois
Internal Number: 46065Additional Information About the Role
BJC Medical Group is seeking Primary Care Physician to join our growing team based on the campus of Memorial Hospital in Belleville, Illinois. Belleville is just 30 minutes from Downtown St. Louis . We offer residency stipends, student loan repayment assistance and signing bonus.#LI-JB2
BJC Medical Group serves thousands of patients every day across Missouri (MO) and Illinois (IL). We are aphysician-led group and part of BJC HealthCare , one of the top health care organizations in the country.
- 36 clinical hours per week (half day off every week!)
- Average 18 patients per day
- Spacious Clinic located on the beautiful grounds of BJC’s Memorial Hospital
- Join an existing practice with seasoned providers
- See a full-scope practice of primary care
- EPIC EMR
- Strong organizational support and recognition
Compensation & Benefit Highlights:
- Competitive two-year guarantee based on skills and experience
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, pharmacy, long-term disability, life, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Retirement vehicles include a 401k with match, 403b, 457b, and a pension plan
- CME allowance and time off
Belleville, conveniently located just 30 minutes from downtown St. Louis , provides a safe, suburban feel close to the big city. Some highlights include:
- Ample fine-dining, vegan friendly restaurants,wineries and microbreweries
- Low cost-of-living compared to other major metropolitan areas
- Numerous public and private schools options
- Family-friendly communities: safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Easy access to St. Louis Lambert International Airport
BJC Medical Group is the multi-specialty physician organization of BJC HealthCare and includes over 600 doctors and advanced practice providers who are affiliated with the top-ranked hospitals in the area.
Since 1994, BJC Medical Group has provided access to the world’s best medicine through caring people and integrated systems. The providers are nationally recognized for excellent patient satisfaction and quality health care.
BJC Medical Group physicians are trained and certified in over 25 medical specialties and serve patients in more than 125 locations in the greater St. Louis, mid-Missouri and southern Illinois areas.
Ensures optimal care and promotes safety of patients admitted to assigned service in cooperation with the private attending staff and nursing staff. Communicates with staff, patients, and families.
Licenses & Certifications
Benefits and Legal Statement
BJC Total Rewards
At BJC we’re committed to providing you and your family with benefits and resources to help you manage your physical, emotional, social and financial well-being.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vison, life insurance, and legal services available first day of the month after hire date
- Disability insurance* paid for by BJC
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan funded by BJC
- 401(k) plan with BJC match
- Tuition Assistance available on first day
- BJC Institute for Learning and Development
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off benefit combines vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- Adoption assistance
To learn more, go to www.bjctotalrewards.com/Benefits
*Not all benefits apply to all jobs
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity EmployerCreate a Job Alert for Similar Jobs About BJC HealthCare BJC HealthCare is one of the largest nonprofit health care organizations in the United States, delivering services to residents primarily in the greater St. Louis, southern Illinois and southeast Missouri regions. With net revenues of $5.5 billion and more than 30,000 employees, BJC serves patients and their families in urban, suburban and rural communities through its 15 hospitals and multiple community health locations. Services include inpatient and outpatient care, primary care, community health and wellness, workplace health, home health, community mental health, rehabilitation, long-term care and hospice.BJC is the largest provider of charity care, unreimbursed care and community benefits in the state of Missouri. BJC and its hospitals and health service organizations provide $785.9 million annually in community benefit. That includes $410.6 million in charity care and other financial assistance to patients to ensure medical care regardless of their ability to pay. In addition, BJC provides additional community benefits through commitments to research, emergency preparedness, regional health care safety net services, health literacy, community outreach and community healt ... Show more Show less Connections working at BJC HealthCare More Jobs from This Employer