SMB Business Development ExecutivesITech Consulting Partners | PA, US
Posted a month ago
We are seeking driven and passionate SMB Business Development Executives with experience in outside sales, cold-calling, prospecting, and networking. You will build new market share and bring forward technology innovations to small business clients with a first-class, high-touch mindset in a hunting role.
These are new, in-market sales positions for a global leader in connected solutions, networks, IoT and other areas of digital transformation. This is not an account management position, we are seeking passionate hunters with strong local B2B connections who are hungry to generate net-new business revenues.
You will take the leadership and be the local face of the company for lead generation, developing the initial account relationships to meeting revenue objectives and performance metrics. In this business development role, you will proactively gather customer needs and utilize solution-based selling to win business.
Ideal Team Alignment for SMB Business Development Executives:
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking
- Demonstrated experience delivering superior customer service and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Effective negotiating and closing skills
- Experience preparing, delivering, and following-up on product/service proposals
- Legally authorized to work in the US, not able to sponsor at this time.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
- 2+ years prior B2B outside sales experience
- Experience generating leads and referrals through prospecting, cold calling and networking
- Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques
- Recommend solutions with regard to price, plans, and other enhanced services
- Negotiate and close deals, able to navigate the sales process
- Devise creative and effective sales approaches, solutions and proposals
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools
- Manage sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
- Ideal if experienced with Salesforce and Microsoft Suite of company tools (MS Teams)
Industry: Business Development, Sales, Technology Solutions, Connected Devices, Networks, Telecom, Small Business