Registered Nurse (RN) / *RETENTION BONUS*NurseCore Management Services | CO, US
Posted a month ago
Registered Nurse (RN)
Be rewarded for your loyalty!
NurseCore Benefits Include:
- Weekly/Daily Pay
- 3, 6 and 12 month retention bonus offered
- 6 month bonus $500
- 12 month bonus $1500
- Flexible Schedules to work around YOUR availability
- PRN shifts available
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff available to you 24/7
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Denver and surrounding areas
RNs, if you want more flexibility and variety in your day to day work, we can help! At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with medical positions that fit their lifestyle and the needs of your family!
*Sign-on Bonus for new employees only. First shift must be worked within 7 days of hire*
Your dream job is waiting for you; join our team and we’ll help you find it! Apply Today!
Performs nursing procedures to treat and rehabilitate clients within their scope of experience and training.
Supervises and motivates staff when in a supervisory capacity.
Receives and provides adequate report on all clients.
Follow Plan of Care.
Assesses, plans and implements client care.
Provides physical comfort and attention to the emotional, physical and safety needs of clients.
Observes and records all information pertinent to the client and reports to supervisors.
Teaches all concerned proper health care maintenance.
Accepts accountability for all actions while on duty.
Maintains competency through continuing education.
Performs all nursing procedures for which RN is trained and prepared.
Admits and discharges clients as directed.
Receives and transcribes doctor’s orders.
Assists with physical examinations, makes round of assigned clients following guidelines of institution.
Respects client’s rights and maintains confidentiality.
Records all pertinent client information including any unusual changes and reactions to the appropriate persons.
Safeguards equipment and supplies.
Performs specific duties for which the Registered Nurse is responsible including:
- Administers oxygen.
- Changes dressings.
- Inserts and irrigates urinary catheters.
- Administers and records medications given.
- Carries out prescribed treatments.
- Discontinues or hangs additional intravenous bottles and piggybacks.
- Administers and draws blood.
- Cares for tracheostomy and suctioning endotracheally.
- Obtains specimens.
- Supervises nursing staff as requested by Supervisor or as required by Law.
- Provides for client’s nutritional needs.
- Makes clients as comfortable as possible.
- Administers CPR and other emergency procedures as necessary.
- Current unencumbered RN license in the states in which you practice
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a Registered Nurse in a supervised setting within the last three (3) years
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the areas of experience including any specialty areas
- In compliance with state and Federal regulations, NurseCore has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy, subject to applicable law
- EOE/Drug Free Employer