Electronic Design LeaderValeo Service Italy S.p.A. | Crete, IL, 60417, US
Posted a month ago
- Job Search
- My Jobpage
- Basic Search
Job DescriptionElectronic Design Leader - ( 22000DK3 )
Are you ready to take up the challenges of tomorrow's car and be part of innovative electric mobility? Join the technological revolution of automotive electrification and e-mobility at Valeo!
We are looking for an Electronic Design Leader (w/m) in the electronics department for our R&D site in Créteil, France, specialized in the development of innovative electrical and electronic systems (Alternators, electric motors, E-machines etc...).
As a member of the electronics team, you will manage the electronic development of products according to the V cycle model.
In this context, your main missions will be :
- Plan, order and control the progress of HW activities in line with the project schedule
- Apply the standard development methodology
- Contribute to the electronic design. Perform or support design calculations, simulations and validations
- Participate in the choice of technical solutions to ensure robustness and product cost in line with existing standards
- Be responsible for the electronic deliverables for the justification of the design and the components
- Ensure the planning and smooth running of design reviews
- Functionally coordinate a team of electronic engineers dedicated to the project.
- Contribute to the identification of the needs in terms of resources and equipment
- Ensure the electronic interface with the customer.
- Report to the electronic management team leader
Let's talk about you!
You are a graduate of an engineering school or a Master's degree (a specialization in electronics / power electronics would be a plus)
You have at least 6 years of significant experience in hardware design and development on power electronics and/or control boards, ideally in the automotive sector, with 2 years in team management and/or project management.
You have a good knowledge of analog electronics, in particular the sizing of switch mode power supplies, transistors, AOPs, MOSFET transistors, passive components, etc.
You have a good knowledge of the different types of semiconductors (SIC, GAN, IGBT SI, ...)
You have an excellent team spirit, sense of organization and planning, ability to take initiatives, rigor and adaptability will be essential assets to carry out your missions in a dynamic environment.
Our environment is strongly international (multi-site teams, world-class clients), hence a fluent level of English is required.
You are curious, autonomous and problem-solving oriented.
Thanks to its strategy based on innovation, Valeo is at the center of the three revolutions that are disrupting the automotive industry: the electrification of the vehicle, the advent of the autonomous and connected vehicle, and the development of digital mobility.
These revolutions were anticipated by Valeo and are now synonymous with tremendous career opportunities, including abroad! At Valeo, innovation is driven by the diversity, authenticity and energy of its talents. Would you like to experience new technological and human adventures? Join Valeo and its 114,700 employees in 33 countries!
Primary Location: FR-IDF-Creteil
Job: Research and Development
Organization: 2HQ PEM HQ
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting: 17/01/2023, 9:43:15 AM
Valeo on social media
- Valeo Data Protection Statement and Privacy Notices
- Legal terms
- Contact us
- Accessibility: partially compliant