HR/Payroll GeneralistGilder Search Group | FL, US
Posted a month ago
HR/Payroll GeneralistProduce Careers - FL
We are representing a well-established grower/shipper/packer located in Florida that is searching for an HR/Payroll Specialist to join their team. The HR/Payroll Specialist is responsible for providing administrative support to the Human Resources Department on all personnel matters and assists with other Departments’ administrative duties as needed.
Job Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Performs customer service functions by answering phones, greeting employees, applicants, and guests, and answering employee requests and questions.
- Tracks incoming applications; distributes to hiring manager, logs and files completed applications into electronic file.
- Screens, recruits, and interviews potential employees.
- On-boards new employees.
- Accurately maintains HRIS pertaining to; new hires, terminations, transfers, position changes, W4 or address change requests.
- Maintains employees’ electronic personnel files.
- Verifies I-9 documentation and maintains files current.
- Sorts payroll checks for distribution by department.
- Makes photocopies, fax documents, prepares mailings, and performs other clerical functions (i.e. – Orientation Packets, Transfer and Termination Paperwork, etc.)
- Assists in Workers Comp intakes and assists in coordination of logistics.
- Maintains inventory of administrative kitchen, employees housing and general office supplies.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, 2-5 years’ experience in Human Resources or AA, AS, BS in Human Resources, Business Administration, or comparable degree.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Should have a basic knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook) and HRIS software
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
Compensation: DOE, Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401kPlease contact Jennifer, email@example.com
Apply to this job