Incident & Request Management Process ManagerSOS International LLC. | AZ, US
Posted 25 days ago
SOS International, LLC (SOSi) is currently seeking an Incident & Request Management Process Manager in Fort Huachuca, AZ. The Incident & Request Management Practices Manager reports to the ITIL Senior SME and is responsible for the Incident & Request Management practices. The ideal candidate will possess documented and demonstrable experience with incident and request management strategies, practices, and techniques.
As the Incident & Request Management Practices Manager, you will be responsible for driving the development, execution, and improvement of government-approved strategies, policies, and practices encompassing incident management and request management for the U.S. Army Regional Cyber Center CONUS (RCC-C). To accomplish these responsibilities, you will use the four dimensions of service management as described in the ITIL4 framework (Organizations and People, Information and Technology, Partners and Suppliers, and Value Streams and Processes) as the basis for incident and request management activities, to meet agreed-upon service level targets derived from agreed-upon key performance indicators (KPI). A professional attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to communicate and work with all levels of a complex organization are a must, along with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, both independently or as part of a team effort.
- Establishing, documenting, and improving processes and procedures related to efficient and effective incident management and request management for an enterprise-class IT organization
- Developing KPIs, metrics, and reporting methodologies to measure the performance and improvement of both incident and request management practices
- Working directly with customer practice/process owners and peer practice/process managers to ensure efficient and effective inter-practice inputs, outputs, and relationships in alignment with organizational policies, stakeholder goals, and customer requirements
- Working directly with the service management practices subject matter expert to ensure related activities adhere to US Army and DoD standards and align with best practice guidance from ITIL v3 and ITIL4 frameworks
- Working directly with and mentoring service management process analysts in the gathering, interpretation, trending, and reporting of related data
- Working directly with organizational leadership, the service desk, and back-office technical support teams to implement, maintain, and improve the execution of incident and request management activities
- Developing and implementing a training strategy to ensure organizational proficiency in conducting incident and request management activities
- Providing organizational leadership with actionable guidance, based on analysis of practice-related activities, to make operational, tactical, or strategic decisions
- Preparing and presenting periodic reports for organizational leadership, discussing practice performance, significant actions, and practice improvement efforts
- Coordinating with external organizations such as 7th Signal Command (Theater), Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM), U.S. Army Cyber Command (USARCYBER), and Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) as needed to support organizational goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Active in scope SECRET clearance or the ability to obtain Interim SECRET eligibility
- HS +4 years of IT experience, AA/AS +2 or BA/BS
- ITILv3 Foundation certification (or ITILv4 Foundation certification within 180 days) required
- Occasional travel may be required for work or training purposes
- Ability to perform on-call and after duty hours as needed
- Communicate effectively both orally and in a written form with users and office staff
- Capable of explaining complex procedures both verbally and in writing
- Work independently and within a team structure
- Ability to set priorities and organize work to meet deadlines
- Establish and maintain a cooperative working relationship with those contacted during the workday
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely in a logical manner
- ITILv4 Certification
- Fluency in a foreign language is desirable, but not required
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- May require periods of non-traditional working hours including consecutive nights or weekends (if applicable)
SOSi is an equal employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer. All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.