Account ExecutiveExtensiv | Salt Lake City, UT, 84193, US
Posted 25 days ago
Extensiv is a visionary technology leader focused on creating the future of omnichannel fulfillment. Through our unrivaled network of more than 2,000 connected 3PLs and a suite of integrated, cloud-native warehouse, order, and inventory management platforms we allow modern merchants and brands to fulfill demand anywhere with superior flexibility and scale without painful platform migrations.
Our sales team is growing. We are looking for sales professionals that want to make a significant impact in our rapidly growing industry. As an Account Executive (AE) you play a key role in helping us achieve our ambitious customer acquisition goals and revenue growth objectives in 2021 and beyond. While our HQ is in El Segundo, CA, less than a mile from the beach, our Utah office is located in the heart of Silicon Slopes and minutes away from outdoor adventure in every season.
What You Will Do:
- Contract new customers via our channels- inbound, outbound, referral, and some outbound prospecting.
- Work hard, have fun, and be coached to succeed.
- Focus on exceeding assigned revenue targets.
- Contribute as a high-performing individual to a supportive team.
- Demonstrate high skill in pipeline growth and management.
- Actualize skilled opportunity development and control.
- March to a refined cadence of reliable opportunity progression.
- Be transparent and clear in your communication.
- Represent Extensiv to customers, and team members professionally and consistently.
- Collaborate with our Marketing and Product teams to help understand the market to drive future development to our WMS offering.
- Partner with our Sales Engineering teams to provide deep product and industry credibility to your prospect conversations.
- Passion for sales – you possess a proven track record of successfully hunting and signing new business while using a consultative approach to apply solutions to complex challenges.
- Coachable – you are open to implementing feedback consistently.
- Resourceful – you go over, under, around, and through obstacles to achieve success.
- Communication – you can clearly convey the value of 3PL Central products through web-based demos to win new business.
- Team Player – you can work collaboratively with team members across multiple departments.
- Technology proficient – you provide accurate and timely reporting and forecasting using Salesforce.com.
- 3+ years successfully selling B2B SaaS software to both technical and non-technical buyers.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience selling logistics software
- Experience with sales acceleration tools (Outreach.io or Salesloft)
- Experience, and understanding of third-party logistics (3PL) (a HUGE plus)
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. We promise to help enable and equip you for long-term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest performing team of professionals, Extensiv focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, Extensiv's recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at Extensiv are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
Extensiv does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Extensiv strives to provide competitive market-informed compensation based on a candidate's knowledge, skills, and experience. The salary range for this position is $58,600 to $75,000 before commission. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.